45 yo mom/wife - new here!

society looks at you "strange"
Society doesn`t look. It`s individual people that look. Some of them at least. What their looks mean, if anything, depends on that person. What we think or expect them to mean depends on us. Not too seldom a look is mistaken.

Do you never get looks when you`re out with a white guy? And would they feel differently if you were with a Black man?

BTW would we stop doing what we do because of other people`s looks, or not even start doing it in the first place, because of the fear of looks, we all would probably not be doing anything. ;)

i`d consider cheating, especially when married, more of a taboo. And yet it happens all the time.

Society doesn`t look. It`s individual people that look. Some of them at least. What their looks mean, if anything, depends on that person. What we think or expect them to mean depends on us. Not too seldom a look is mistaken.

Do you never get looks when you`re out with a white guy? And would they feel differently if you were with a Black man?

BTW would we stop doing what we do because of other people`s looks, or not even start doing it in the first place, because of the fear of looks, we all would probably not be doing anything. ;)

i`d consider cheating, especially when married, more of a taboo. And yet it happens all the time.

Well said

Back