45 yo mom and wife in love with black guys / BBC

Hi all!
Glad to be here.

My name is Monica, 45 yo, married and have 2 *******...
I'm here to find a hot younger bull for me because I'm very attracted sexually of black guys.

Firstly I want to admire and be admired, to chat and maybe I will make the big step to make love/sex with a black guy (or more) without my husband to know... I've cheated him before with 2 white guys but now I want to go to next level.

Hope to have fun here :)

---

I'm curios about how it would feel to have a large black cock (BBC) in me?
How should I prepare my mind and my body?
My husband will feel that my pussy it's stretched?

I crave black cock on the daily. I instantly get wet when thinking about it.
Black male are the hottest!

What do you think?

View attachment 1453054
Love what i see

You said you cheated on your husband with two other white guys. What was that like? The first time you made love to a different man. Was is scary? Was it awesome?

If my wife ever had an affair and admitted it to me, not only would I not be angry, I would tell her to keep seeing him as much as she wanted to. I would only ask that she tell me the details while I stroke myself and cum.

I have an ex-wife who did this to me and it was FANTASTIC!!!

You said you cheated on your husband with two other white guys. What was that like? The first time you made love to a different man. Was is scary? Was it awesome?

If my wife ever had an affair and admitted it to me, not only would I not be angry, I would tell her to keep seeing him as much as she wanted to. I would only ask that she tell me the details while I stroke myself and cum.

I have an ex-wife who did this to me and it was FANTASTIC!!!

was somehow scary, sexy, taboo and full of adrenaline and pleasure

was awesome! every woman should cheat her hubby at least once it's so damn sexy and good to take other dick

I fucked with 2 other guys for 2 years now...

he suspects that I have been fucked when he was gone in a business trip... I think someone told him something or he have read my chats

Well if he finds out hopefully he will allow himself to enjoy it and not get angry.

As a man who was married to a woman who slept with multiple other men (my ex-wife) and had one regular lover (the others were random hookups) I can honestly saw that know that another man's cock is inside my wife is literally intoxicating.

Hi all!
Glad to be here.

My name is Monica, 45 yo, married and have 2 *******...
I'm here to find a hot younger bull for me because I'm very attracted sexually of black guys.

Firstly I want to admire and be admired, to chat and maybe I will make the big step to make love/sex with a black guy (or more) without my husband to know... I've cheated him before with 2 white guys but now I want to go to next level.

Hope to have fun here :)

---

I'm curios about how it would feel to have a large black cock (BBC) in me?
How should I prepare my mind and my body?
My husband will feel that my pussy it's stretched?

I crave black cock on the daily. I instantly get wet when thinking about it.
Black male are the hottest!

What do you think?

View attachment 1453054
Welcome to the real world .world of BBC pleasure

Back