40 yo Mixed BBC looking for white subs in SoCal

Attractive and experienced mixed Bull looking for a few good white subs in So Cal that enjoy being used.
I'm horny, partying and I'm craving big-cocked, Black Dom men to have their way with me!
My Name is Trinity Im in Costa Mesa seeking to serve all Mature Dom Tall HUNG BBC and will do pretty much whatever you want me to. if we click let's exchange numbers to text.
I'm white, Very Submissive and Obedient. Sissy. 48 years old 5’5” petite.
I’m seeking Strict and Extreme dominant men. I'm looking to meet tall, well-hung, kinky, alpha types who live in the Southern California area or who are visiting. I REALLY want large, thick-cocked men to make me their fuck toy and use my holes. I love all Dom men but I have a special love of Big Black Cock that I can't deny!
My experience and fetishes are Gangbangs, Threesomes, Extreme Sex. I like making videos and taking photos. Rubber, vinyl, Adult Films, Photography, Modeling, Device Bondage, Pallet Wrap, Roleplay, Thigh High Boots, Double Penetration, Deepthroating.
I like to dress like a slut and pleasure men! I sometimes like a good facefucking and a hard-ass fucking bareback or if you are just horny and need to blow a load or two. Use me as your cum slut!

pic_23_big - Copy.jpgCuteWhitePantiesX1400.jpgtrinityCarl2X1111GrFTsunscreen.jpgAPlatinum.jpgTrinityBlack3 - Copy.jpg

Back