3rd for theesome in

Hello,

Your ad appealed to me a lot. And it looks like it would fit very well.
Unfortunately, I can not send you a message. Can you please send me a short PN? Thank you very much!

Greetings from Stuttgart!
Tom

Hallo, ich hätte Zeit und Lust auf ein geiles Treffen. Bin ein zärtlicher und zuverlässiger Mann Mitte 50, 178cm, 72kg, komplett rasiert, ohne Bart und NR. Wohne im Großraum Stuttgar, bin mobil und zeitlich sehr flexibel. Garantiere euch Diskretion, Sauberkeit (Safer) und entsprechendes Niveau auch über die Bettkante hinaus. Würde mich freuen von euch zu lese, ja euch zu treffen. Viele Grüße sendet und einen schönen Donnerstagnachmittag wünscht euch Tintenherz

Hallo NikyCouple,
danke für das schöne ernstzunehmende Angebot, die klare Ansage. Geht doch, würde ich allen anderen "Frauen" sagen, die ohne Verifikation, ohne Ortsangabe, ohne Anspruch in irgendwelche Threads hereinposten.
Übrigens: NikyCouple sucht ausschließlich verifizierte Kontakte und hat ihr Profil so eingestellt, daß nur verifizierte Kontakte die beiden anschreiben können. Das schließt nicht-schwarze Männer grundsätzlich aus. Die beiden werden ihre Gründe dafür haben und wir sollten es respektieren.
Euch beiden viele wirklich passende Zuschriften !

Die Verifikation von NikyCouple und ein paar mehr Hinweise zum verfifizieren gibts hier:

Hallo zusammen,
Danke dass ihr euch gemeldet habt! :) Ich hatte früher mal eine schlechte Erfahrung gehabt, deshalb habe ich mein Profil so eingestellt. Ich habe nichts gegen nicht-schwarze Männer, aber dieses Mal wollte ich jemanden ohne große Mühe und Überprüfungen finden. Zudem ist es meine Phantasie was mit einem dunkelhäutigen zu haben, deshalb dieses Mal habe ich es so.
Seid nicht sauer, vielleicht nächstes Mal werden wir noch einen brauchen :sneaky::p

Wowww Niky Niky,Are you Nicol??

Sooo schoene lady damn sometimes i travel to germany would be nice to arrange smthg
Other wise yu and husby are welcome in UK(also my buddies would be happy to met you,arabs,indians,pakis,afros)

Hey :)

We're looking for a 3rd for a threesome, preferably black (as this forum suggests). We speak English and German. However we have some rules that you need to be aware of if you'd like to participate.

Most important: Condoms are a MUST! We don't know each other and I am sure that everyone would like to remember our date with joy, and not with consequences.

The first B in BBC is important for me. So if you’re under 20 cm / 8 inches, I am really sorry, but that’s just won't do it for me. I also like my BBCs to be fully shaven.

My type of guy is educated, takes care of himself and understands that joining a couple is different than just hooking up with a random single girl.

While you might be sending me an initial message, for us it’s important that both me and my BF feel good about you. That's why if I liked you, I will ask my BF to talk to you, so he can get to know you – and if he feels good about it, he will be the one who will make arrangements for a date with you!

I am based in the Germany, Baden-Württemberg, and at this moment with all the travel restrictions, it’s very hard to travel for us. So for short term dates, either you need to live in Baden-Württemberg (preferably near Stuttgart), or have plans to come here already for work or something! We always date in nice hotels and share the costs.

If you would love to contact me, please be verified. I’ll answer to "real person" only and maybe ask you also to send me some verification photos. This has a reason: unfortunately there are guys contacting me that are not who they claim they are...

Also important: You need to be OK with my BF filming and taking photos of a date. If you would like to, of course we’ll share the material with you afterwards. However I do not allow ANYONE else (including you) to film or take photos of our date. It's just because as a girl I am always fully visible in any photo or shot, while most of the time it will mainly be your dick.

I know the above for some people might be “too much”, and I understand this. If this is the case, please, don’t ask me for a date. There are plenty of girls which you can have fun with without all these rules.
If you're still up for it, send me a message!
Please login or become a member to view

Hallo Guten abend hast du lust auf Big Black Schwanz 23cm XXL

Hallo Niky/NikyCouple,

auch Dir besten Dank für Deine freundlichen Worte.
Solltest Du mal wieder Lust auf einen Nicht-Black haben, so melde Dich bitte. Bbis auf die Farbe wirst Du sicher nicht enttäuscht sein.

Viel Spaß Dir/Euch - und viel Glück!!

Hallo Nicky/Marius,

I'm quite impressed by the wife's sexy body =)

Solid post.
I've had a few experiences with couples and loved them all, as I do my vetting as well.

Glad I ran into your post and even though I do not fit the color preference, I'd bring the other things to the hotel bedroom ;)
So if you ever decide to meet again with BWC, I'd gladly fly to meet or could host if you want to take a break from the cold months ahead :D

img_cap_001_mc_b2w.jpg

IMG_5584 - 2 - b2w.jpg

Cheers from Portugal.

We're looking for a 3rd for a threesome, preferably black (as this forum suggests). We speak English and German. However we have some rules that you need to be aware of if you'd like to participate.

Most important: Condoms are a MUST! We don't know each other and I am sure that everyone would like to remember our date with joy, and not with consequences.

The first B in BBC is important for me. So if you’re under 20 cm / 8 inches, I am really sorry, but that’s just won't do it for me. I also like my BBCs to be fully shaven.

My type of guy is educated, takes care of himself and understands that joining a couple is different than just hooking up with a random single girl.

While you might be sending me an initial message, for us it’s important that both me and my BF feel good about you. That's why if I liked you, I will ask my BF to talk to you, so he can get to know you – and if he feels good about it, he will be the one who will make arrangements for a date with you!

I am based in the Germany, Baden-Württemberg, and at this moment with all the travel restrictions, it’s very hard to travel for us. So for short term dates, either you need to live in Baden-Württemberg (preferably near Stuttgart), or have plans to come here already for work or something! We always date in nice hotels and share the costs.

If you would love to contact me, please be verified. I’ll answer to "real person" only and maybe ask you also to send me some verification photos. This has a reason: unfortunately there are guys contacting me that are not who they claim they are...

Also important: You need to be OK with my BF filming and taking photos of a date. If you would like to, of course we’ll share the material with you afterwards. However I do not allow ANYONE else (including you) to film or take photos of our date. It's just because as a girl I am always fully visible in any photo or shot, while most of the time it will mainly be your dick.

I know the above for some people might be “too much”, and I understand this. If this is the case, please, don’t ask me for a date. There are plenty of girls which you can have fun with without all these rules.

so very hot and beautiful

Hey!
Welcome to Portugal 🇵🇹 Lisbon city.

Back