39 yr old Indian, Experienced Bull in UK

Jazz

Male
Hi all,

I'm a 39 year of Indian Male, an Experienced Bull who is well settled in the UK.

I enjoy cuckolding married couples for 3some/cuckold fun. I have had few encounters with few Indian couples and couple of English couples as well. I can see that it adds spice to their married life and enhances their sexual desires.

I have also have few meets with mature ladies and enjoy meeting them as well(not big built ladies plz).

I'm a working IT profession, who travels a bit due to work(as I'm self employed). I'm safe, D&D free and love to respect other's privacy.

I would love to meet other couples/mature ladies who are based in the UK and are decent and are working professionals like me. Newcomers are welcome as well.

I'm a non-pushy person, who likes decent, respectful and easy going people and like to meet people with similar traits. I'm chatty and a confident person who is funny as well and love good chat and humour.
In bedroom, I like to enjoy sex, which is usually acceptable to all. I'm not into any painful or other stuff.

I like to meet someone who is pretty comfortable to talk to and shares similar views/fantasies, as getting comfortable is very important. I don't mind waiting for the right couple/lady for that.

Please feel free to ping me on (jzzheart@yahoo.co.uk) on chat and we can take it from there.

Bye and take care.

Attachments

• M.jpg
    M.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 12
  • P5050159.JPG
    P5050159.JPG
    267.1 KB · Views: 12
Hi Vince,

Sure, I have dropped you a private message now.

I'm looking for regular meets.

Cheers,
Jazz

Back