Looking for drama free discreet adult fun. Would love to have an ongoing relationship with no strings attached. I'm a straight well educated black man with a master's degree, who is laid back with a great sense of humor and just likes to have fun. I'm very respectable of limits and I'm straight. Would like to play with single ladies or couples for MFM. Not into piss, *******, *******, or animals and I'm not Bi or curious. Safe sex is a MUST unless you can furnish medical docs proving your clean, then I may consider. I enjoy being very dominate but again I do respect your limits.
View attachment 27822
nice intro and wat a juicy pic

Looking for drama free discreet adult fun. Would love to have an ongoing relationship with no strings attached. I'm a straight well educated black man with a master's degree, who is laid back with a great sense of humor and just likes to have fun. I'm very respectable of limits and I'm straight. Would like to play with single ladies or couples for MFM. Not into piss, *******, *******, or animals and I'm not Bi or curious. Safe sex is a MUST unless you can furnish medical docs proving your clean, then I may consider. I enjoy being very dominate but again I do respect your limits.
View attachment 27822

All that would look better over my wifes tits.BILD0485.JPG

Reactions: Gus
Back