31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

Not judging, just saying that we don’t understand being married and not having sex with your partner on a regular basis. If we didn’t have a sexual relationship then we see no reason to be married to each other. We understand people have different views but doesn’t make sense to be married in a non sexual relationship. Just our two cents🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
In which case why are you here in a community for which that is a strong threme?

To each their own but don’t understand being married and not having sex with your spouse. This lifestyle is just added fun and we both enjoy our sexual freedom to play with others. We still fuck daily and not looking to replace anyone.
To each there own is right. I was just giving my opinion. There was a time in my marriage that I could admit to having cuck fantasies. I realize now that it was because of a sexless marriage. My self esteem was shot and I thought my partner did not find me attractive. Since being separated and having varied and numerous partners I realize my worth, and it is me that is best equipped to please my partner.

So, here are some more details.

It was different when she came back to me Monday evening. As I mentioned above, there was hesitancy, shyness with glow and excitement on her face, She was still under his halo effect, she witnessed something extra ordinary over the weekend on two fronts, she was his date and he took care of her when they were outdoors and then she had amazing sex when they were at his place, Anyway, I tried to make her feel at home, cooked food for her before she came from work and we both relaxed over a glass of wine.

Next day, she woke up before me and I saw her in his shirt in kitchen. I think she wasn’t sure how I will react but I immediately told her how beautiful she was looking. She left for work and in the evening we both went for dinner. She wore that shirt every day before and after work.

It was only on Wednesday she opened up to me, she told me how big and different he is in bed. How he gets from gentle to hard, how much she enjoys giving him BJ, in fact she got moist while giving him a nice job. One other thing she never said but was clear was his entitlement to get pleasure from her before giving it back to her. I think that’s the difference from having a one night stand and dating an women and making her feel good before taking her to bed

Her last two days were largely waiting for today I guess :)rim
Details about the first night from her would be nice.

I at one point thought it was fake, but I believe now it real. However, I believe he is a world class worst story teller. When he takes the time to write a long response he is amazing, but to often it's quick updates with no follow through or expanding on. Way to many people asked good questions only to be ignored. When the going got tough he stopped posting. Which led to everyone questioning him.

From the very first time I brought up to my wife about fucking a black guy she was barely 22. I told her then that almost all white women put in the right situation would spread her legs for a black man. In my wife’s case I was right.
I would add that it would be the case for any attractive man if their wife were put in the position of not being satisfied emotionally and sexually. In my experience, in women that have become sexually liberated, pandoras box has been opened, and there is no closing it. To each their own and I hope everyone lives their best life. Cheers

I would add that it would be the case for any attractive man if their wife were put in the position of not being satisfied emotionally and sexually. In my experience, in women that have become sexually liberated, pandoras box has been opened, and there is no closing it. To each their own and I hope everyone lives their best life. Cheers
Lets not talk about it being Pandora’s Box but about sexually liberated women following their desires without needing, for the first time in their history, permission from a male to do so.

We have been in Atlanta for the last three weeks. We have decided to stay in Savannah for next six months and had to wrap up a few things in Atlanta. I will be going back on tomorrow but Shelly went back on Friday to be in time for Marcus birthday on Sunday. They had a celebration at this place with a few handful of friends Saturday night and then drove to Myrtle Beach on Sunday for two days

We have been in Atlanta for the last three weeks. We have decided to stay in Savannah for next six months and had to wrap up a few things in Atlanta. I will be going back on tomorrow but Shelly went back on Friday to be in time for Marcus birthday on Sunday. They had a celebration at this place with a few handful of friends Saturday night and then drove to Myrtle Beach on Sunday for two days
How did Shelly do for the past 3 weeks without Marcus?

Nice to have you back on here.👍

Back