(30) Seattle - Need Big Black Cock - Take GF Info, Convince Her to Cheat (Long Game)

Two years ago for the first time I watched a massive BBC fuck my SO so dominantly that the next day she broke up with me because "she just lost all respect for me as a man. She said that watching me to crazy horny that I had no control over my little chapstick dick cumming hands-free every few minutes". The 1.5 hours of footage is all I watch since then but the problem was we were never really serious or in love. We were more or less in a situationship until we found something better.

Since then I've begun dating a different most incredible woman have ever met. Wife material 100%, youngest of 5 girls, upper middle class suburb queen who loves pink, and as I recently learned... Has a super ghetto twerking side and previously exclusively fucked and dated black me and certainly got her numbers up a bit... a special focus on football and basketball players the size of her arm.

So I am one of a very small sample size of white guys she's fucked, let alone dated. And of course I have an incredibly small dick around 2" further made worse because I am 6'5''.

She is the type to need a dominant man to through her around sexually, but also in general outside of the bed... She always gasses me up and makes me feel like the man, but deep down I know I have a tiny little tictac between my legs and ultimately I can't deny that I want to be humiliated and emasculated more than I want to become a real man.

I know the relationship will fall apart if I confess this to her, so I want to find a 25-35 year old bull in Seattle who has a huge cock, fit, dominant, etc. I will give you her number and socials and you secretly get her to cheat on me. Eventually we will all open up and she will never know we planned it. Or maybe you can simply seal her from me and ruin an amazing relationship. It's not going to last anyway, it's all a charade I can't keep up forever. DM for inquiries.
Message me

Back