29yo Hung Indian bull here for meetups.

Hey everyone

I am 29, and I work in IT.
I have a decent personality outside of the bedroom, I am interesting and fun to have conversation. I also have deep interest in the lifestyle, so I understand the dynamics and the mind games. I am also very privacy conscious. Nice, caring, clean and DDF.

Inside of the bedroom, I put her pleasure first. I need to make sure the woman I am with is having a great time.

I look forward to meeting all of you lovely ladies and couples.
Hit me up, I would love to know more about you! :)
Where are you located?
It's much easier for you to meet the right people, if you post your country and eventually your hometown. ;)

I am eight inches long. Five and a half in girth.
My young White Wife is into Indian guys.
Been riding indian cocks since high school.
Occasionally getting used by one atm actually.
It's Hot seeing her sandwiched between Indian guys. Especially if they have a good thick Cock.
Like your size!!

Hey everyone

I am 29, and I work in IT. Located in India.
I have a decent personality outside of the bedroom, I am interesting and fun to have conversation. I also have deep interest in the lifestyle, so I understand the dynamics and the mind games. I am also very privacy conscious. Nice, caring, clean and DDF.

Inside of the bedroom, I put her pleasure first. I need to make sure the woman I am with is having a great time.

I look forward to meeting all of you lovely ladies and couples.
Hit me up, I would love to know more about you! :)
Lol, an Indian bull. He thinks because he has melanin he's a bull. Dude the BBC (the other one) did a story on how western condoms are too big for your market. What you got there isn't BBC, but BBD, brown baby dick.

Back