29 hotwife looking Rochester NY

Rochcpl

Couple
From
NY, US
Hey all, we’re a hotwife couple that’s been in the lifestyle for a little over a year. Recently moved to Rochester and are looking for a regular bull for ongoing relationship with her. Not into cuckolding/humiliation but she does play alone if everyone feels comfortable. She prefers a more dominant partner and has recently been exploring her submissive side. If you are interested feel free to reach out and we can chat to see if we’re a good fit!

Hey all, we’re a hotwife couple that’s been in the lifestyle for a little over a year. Recently moved to Rochester and are looking for a regular bull for ongoing relationship with her. Not into cuckolding/humiliation but she does play alone if everyone feels comfortable. She prefers a more dominant partner and has recently been exploring her submissive side. If you are interested feel free to reach out and we can chat to see if we’re a good fit!

Message me

Hello, my girlfriend and I are a young couple in our mid-20s interested in this lifestyle. Your post is exactly the description we are interested in also, not as much humiliation and cuckold stuff but more of a Hotwife situation. Primarily looking for somebody who is chill and laid-back easy to talk to and hang out with but also an intense sexual relationship. Have you had any luck finding friends on here or is it better to just go out?
Let us know!

Back