Role play the black dildo being a real cock in her, tell her how much you enjoy watching it slide in her and how you can see she loves it gradually over a period of time move on to imagine that it is a real BBC in you, and I would love to see a BBC in you etc etc Worked with me :)

Kimi XXXX

Ok. Ultimately you'll have to move at her comfort level. You may consider starting with a white guy. Be prepared to play it slow.

Hello. Wanted to share this photo of my sexy wife. Trying to get her to take a BBC. I've broached the topic in a few occasions. She's said "I'd never do that." But I stillView attachment 6163807 feel like I could get her to. But don't know where to go from here. I fuck her with BBC dildos. And she loves it. Dynamite sex life. But how to get her to take the lea

Hello. Wanted to share this photo of my sexy wife. Trying to get her to take a BBC. I've broached the topic in a few occasions. She's said "I'd never do that." But I stillView attachment 6163807 feel like I could get her to. But don't know where to go from here. I fuck her with BBC dildos. And she loves it. Dynamite sex life. But how to get her to take the leap?
Mine says the same thing that it will never happen. She goes nuts with her bbc toys.

Hello. Wanted to share this photo of my sexy wife. Trying to get her to take a BBC. I've broached the topic in a few occasions. She's said "I'd never do that." But I stillView attachment 6163807 feel like I could get her to. But don't know where to go from here. I fuck her with BBC dildos. And she loves it. Dynamite sex life. But how to get her to take the leap?
She has a smoking body. Any brotha would take her in a heartbeat. I suggest befriending a BM in the local area. Do the things you have in common (gym, hiking etc) first. Then introduce your friend to her. That way it appears natural and it doesn't look like your trying to get her laid.

Hello. Wanted to share this photo of my sexy wife. Trying to get her to take a BBC. I've broached the topic in a few occasions. She's said "I'd never do that." But I stillView attachment 6163807 feel like I could get her to. But don't know where to go from here. I fuck her without BBC dildos. And she loves it. Dynamite sex life. But how to get her to take the leap?
can be accomplished by proper planning.......and patience........can help you out in your goal!

Very nice

I’m interested in Miami

Attachments

• 2D3B6BFA-2A9E-44CE-8C6B-76B95B61670D.jpeg
    2D3B6BFA-2A9E-44CE-8C6B-76B95B61670D.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 13
No te preocupes.mi mujer por lo que dices es igual q la mia siempre se oponia a eso!!luego enpezo a decir que le vuscara un chico bbc guapo!!!y lo encontre se lo presente y ese mismo dia estavan follando a hora ya se a follado dos bbc y a un questa ofrecerle que no pare incluso se cabrea si insisto pero ya van 2 bbc!!!eso si yo no e podido verla follar con ninguno de los dos ni tampoco tengo fotos ni viedos solo audios que grave detras de la puerta.que estan en otros hilos!!!pero ten paciencia vuscale chicos bbc en bares discotecas etc...primero tu tienes que hacerte amigo del posivle semental de tu mujer luego ella se hiraa acercando no te preocupes!!!

My advice is always to try and go to a swingers club near you. swingers are generally very open and nice and will operate at your pace. You don’t have to do anything at a swingers club. You can just go and watch. Most clubs have dance floors so she can dance fully clothed or naked. It depends on the club how naked you can get. Just *******, people watch and communicant. In fact, it ask her to just go and tell her neither one of you is going to do anything that night other than have fun and people watch. After that go home and talk about it. Decide if you want to go back, what you liked, what you didn’t like. What rules you have if you go back. Just take it slow. Good luck

Back