27 NYC Hotwife looking for a cuckold man to start a relationship with!

Hello,
I am looking to be a hotwife, so I’m looking for a cuckold man to start a relationship with. Ideally I would like someone who is close in age (but would consider other ages) to me that I can get along well with, we would have a normal relationship except for in the bedroom, where it would be a cuckolding dynamic. I’m from NYC but open to people from other locations, and ultimately relocating for the right person.
I am very open minded sex wise and personally. I am not picky when it comes to cucks as the most important thing is to have a good personal connection.
If interested please send me a message, on kik nre73 would be best for faster chatting so we can get to know each other. Please let me know what you are into and looking for, what your ideal situation is. I am not looking to talk to any bulls at the moment either, so please don't message unless you are a serious cuckold looking for a hotwife.

Hello,
I am looking to be a hotwife, so I’m looking for a cuckold man to start a relationship with. Ideally I would like someone who is close in age (but would consider other ages) to me that I can get along well with, we would have a normal relationship except for in the bedroom, where it would be a cuckolding dynamic. I’m from NYC but open to people from other locations, and ultimately relocating for the right person.
I am very open minded sex wise and personally. I am not picky when it comes to cucks as the most important thing is to have a good personal connection.
If interested please send me a message, on kik nre73 would be best for faster chatting so we can get to know each other. Please let me know what you are into and looking for, what your ideal situation is. I am not looking to talk to any bulls at the moment either, so please don't message unless you are a serious cuckold looking for a hotwife.
I travel to NY often and am looking for a cuckoldress. I’m 27 as well and pretty good looking I’d say. Can we chat? I’d love to send ya a pic of me so you can see who you’re talking to :)

Hey I kiked you. I’m 23 and I’m looking for a girl to permanently cuckold me and make me watch her fuck real men with big cocks and humiliate me and dominate me

Hello,
I love what you wrote in your profile I want to same Dynamics. Make me into your cuck ?

Last edited:
Hello,
I would love to chat im in Buffalo NY area message me if you would like

Hello,
Hi . I am new to this site and very interested . I am not familiar with kik. Is there another way we can communicate ?

Hello,
Hi read my post

Hello. I live in nyc. Hit me up. We could grab a ******* and chat

Hello,
Hello,
Hhhh
Hello,
If interested please send me a message, on kik nre73 would

Hello,
Hi love what you wrote. Wanna chat and see what happens? I love for you to make me into your own little cuckold please? Lol

Hello,
Sooo hott

Back