26 year old couple looking for Dom BBC on vacation

Jon Cuck

Couple
Real Person
Going on a ski trip flying into Denver CO in Feb 2017 would be interested in getting to know someone prior to plan out some fun for my Tight young wife. This will be her first real black Cock. I would like to make the experience a memorable one for her since she's such a wonderful wife.

Attachments

• IMG_1689.jpg
    IMG_1689.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 358
Going on a ski trip flying into Denver CO in Feb 2017 would be interested in getting to know someone prior to plan out some fun for my Tight young wife. This will be her first real black Cock. I would like to make the experience a memorable one for her since she's such a wonderful wife.
Cum get me

Reactions: raf
In Denver until march 1st if you are serious let me know

Hello Jon.

Back