26 y/o Wannabe cuck looking for a size queen. I love a white girl with a BBC to her lips. Here's my story.

Easttn

Male
From
TN, US
As the title says, I played football in college and shortly after my gf and I broke up, I heard she had swallowed a teammates load a week later. Then a few days later.. two more loads at the same time. Then the next week, I saw her leave with one at a party.

I was obviously hurt, so I met with her in private to tell her how messed up it was to hookup with my good friends. She consoled me by immediately dropping to her knees. Two weeks previous to this, she told me I was the biggest she'd ever had. But when she dropped to her knees, she immediately with ease took me all the way in.

I was shocked, and jokingly asked, "I guess I'm not the biggest you'd had anymore now, huh?"

She looked up at me while I was still balls deep in her mouth, and shook her head. At that moment, I became a cuck.

She ended up regularly seeing 4 of my teammates, but fucked or sucked 8. I've seen these guys in the locker rooms, they're all at least 2 inches longer. My ex would send me snaps with my teammates' BBC in her mouth, and I loved every second of it. She loved to tell me about her new sex life.

I'm curious if any if you beautiful size queens here would bond with my ex over teasing me about love for BBCs. Message me and we can share experiences!

As the title says, I played football in college and shortly after my gf and I broke up, I heard she had swallowed a teammates load a week later. Then a few days later.. two more loads at the same time. Then the next week, I saw her leave with one at a party.

I was obviously hurt, so I met with her in private to tell her how messed up it was to hookup with my good friends. She consoled me by immediately dropping to her knees. Two weeks previous to this, she told me I was the biggest she'd ever had. But when she dropped to her knees, she immediately with ease took me all the way in.

I was shocked, and jokingly asked, "I guess I'm not the biggest you'd had anymore now, huh?"

She looked up at me while I was still balls deep in her mouth, and shook her head. At that moment, I became a cuck.

She ended up regularly seeing 4 of my teammates, but fucked or sucked 8. I've seen these guys in the locker rooms, they're all at least 2 inches longer. My ex would send me snaps with my teammates' BBC in her mouth, and I loved every second of it. She loved to tell me about her new sex life.

I'm curious if any if you beautiful size queens here would bond with my ex over teasing me about love for BBCs. Message me and we can share experiences!
She never let you watch in person? Or made you suck any BBC?

Comme le titre l'indique, j'ai joué au football à l'université et peu de temps après ma petite amie et moi avons rompu, j'ai entendu dire qu'elle avait avalé une charge de coéquipiers une semaine plus tard. Puis quelques jours plus tard .. deux autres charges en même temps. Puis la semaine suivante, je l'ai vue partir avec une personne lors d'une fête.

J'étais visiblement blessée, alors je l'ai rencontrée en privé pour lui dire à quel point c'était compliqué de se connecter avec mes bons amis. Elle m'a consolé en tombant aussitôt à genoux. Deux semaines auparavant, elle m'a dit que j'étais le plus gros qu'elle ait jamais eu. Mais quand elle est tombée à genoux, elle m'a immédiatement emmené avec aisance jusqu'au bout.

J'ai été choqué et j'ai demandé en plaisantant: "Je suppose que je ne suis plus le plus gros que tu avais maintenant, hein?"

Elle leva les yeux vers moi alors que j'étais encore coule au fond de sa bouche, et secoua la tête. À ce moment-là, je suis devenu un cuck.

Elle a fini par voir régulièrement 4 de mes coéquipiers, mais j'ai baisé ou sucé 8. J'ai vu ces gars dans les vestiaires, ils sont tous au moins 2 pouces de plus. Mon ex m'envoyait des clichés avec la BBC de mes coéquipiers dans sa bouche, et j'adorais chaque seconde. Elle adorait me parler de sa nouvelle vie sexuelle.

Je suis curieux de savoir si vos belles reines de taille ici voudraient créer des liens avec mon ex pour moi taquiner sur l'amour pour les BBC. Envoyez-moi un message et nous pouvons partager des expériences!
C'est si beau un cock noir l'Odeur le Goût la Vue la Taille la couleur Ébéne les Lourd Sacs de Semences làitale ! La bouche 👄 d'une femme blanche est faite pour Allaiter des Glands blacks jusqu'à la dernière goutte 👄

Got any of the pictures she sent you? How big are their BBCs?

Back