According to both my ex, and another girl I used to fuck:

Black guys from most of Africa are only about two inches bigger than white guys on average; whereas black guys from the New World (the Americas and Caribbean) are almost double the size of white guys. It could be due to a better diet in the new world but the science on this is in its infancy and so the nature vs nurture debate is far from settled on this.

This would mean that black men from most European countries (excluding the UK and Spain) would have black men who are somewhat bigger than white guys. France has a big Senegalese community, and Netherlands and Belgium have a sizeable Congolese community. Even here you can get lucky though, my ex used to bang a Dutch black guy that was around 9 inches.

On the other hand, black guys from USA, Caribbean, South America, and European countries whose black communities are from the New World (especially Spain and the UK), what is considered exceptionally big in white guys is basically the normal size here.

I'd say go for Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Peru or maybe Colombia. Even Cuba is an option.

Last edited:
According to both my ex, and another girl I used to fuck:

Black guys from most of Africa are only about two inches bigger than white guys on average; whereas black guys from the New World (the Americas and Caribbean) are almost double the size of white guys. It could be due to a better diet in the new world but the science on this is in its infancy and so the nature vs nurture debate is far from settled on this.

This would mean that black men from most European countries (excluding the UK and Spain) would have black men who are somewhat bigger than white guys. France has a big Senegalese community, and Netherlands and Belgium have a sizeable Congolese community. Even here you can get lucky though, my ex used to bang a Dutch black guy that was around 9 inches.

On the other hand, black guys from USA, Caribbean, South America, and European countries whose black communities are from the New World (especially Spain and the UK), what is considered exceptionally big in white guys is basically the normal size here.

I'd say go for Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Peru or maybe Colombia. Even Cuba is an option.
The Bahamas

Back