Sure, but she can ******* cum as a supplement. Healin where you eat!
Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

I don't wanna give away a lot of personal info, but i suspect that my boss is a queen of spades. She and her husband run a family business and he gives off major cuck vibes.
Have you ever been in a similar situation? Ehat would you advise?
And you want help against that? Or you want help to confirm and make moves?

I don't wanna give away a lot of personal info, but i suspect that my boss is a queen of spades. She and her husband run a family business and he gives off major cuck vibes.
Have you ever been in a similar situation? Ehat would you advise?
Not that situation, but my husband and I did fuck the nanny.

Keep this to yourself and don't think about it. Keeping it professional will keep you employed.

Everybody saying “stay away” etc…mannnn I understand the reservation but as long as you are methodical about it, I say proceed. Just be strategic.

I’d see if I can somehow strike a convo with hubby about his & the wives marriage, ask how long they’ve been married, ask how they keep things “alive” & “fun” after being married for so long, is it easy going into business with a spouse, etc. Just ask “innocent” questions…in a respectful manner.

If you are already getting vibes that hubby is a cuck, I’d do my due diligence…pay attention to body language, facial expressions, mood. Leave no stone unturned. And if you get a hard “NO” from him (or her) keep it pushing. There’s more white pussy out there ;)

Back