Well is thought maybe there would be some good media out there for this to gauge her interest as I think introducing a bull to train her would be a little too intense at the moment. I certainly don’t want to scare her away from the life style. Although I notice she is aroused by the role play in bed.
So tell us a bit about the dirty talk and role plays?

We certainly love the role play. In fact for the first time last night , as she was going down on my asked when was the last time I had a banana. Never have I ever heard anything like that from her , lol. I assuming she’s getting off on the idea of whatever she’s conjuring up in her head. I guess the best thing a hubby can be is patient when it comes to these things. :)
Nothing interrcial or cuckold dirty talk about that,

Honestly if this was me, I'd ask to take it somewhat public. Let her tell a friend about it on a girl's night, find another couple.
As humans we tend to follow a crowd. So maybe that approach?
But for sure keep the communication open clearly! It started with communication, and led to dirty talk and toy use..
So now just add ppl to it. Never know , her friend might give her insight on what you cant..then you'll find out you have 2 hot ladies that know some private sexy info!!

Covid makes all of this MUCH more difficult...

BUT..

if things are getting back to 'normal', one of the best things you can do is take her out to dinner and then to a dance club. Make sure she has the 'cum fuck me look' and pick a place that will have as many black men as possible. When I did this , I took my wife to a country/western club near the university... a lot of opportunity! Give her space and watch the fun. Once she dances with a nice guy or two, she WILL think about what he's packing.. and become aroused.

Don't plan on anything happening the first night.. in fact discourage it and make sure she knows you want to go slow as this will be a marriage changing event.

Take her home and talk about everything..

SLOWLY make this real for her.

Back