21F Kansas City

You should get verified.

Just a couple weeks ago you were saying you were in Jacksonville and that your gf was 19. Sure you might have moved and got a new girlfriend in that time but verification will help ease any doubts.

You should get verified.

Just a couple weeks ago you were saying you were in Jacksonville and that your gf was 19. Sure you might have moved and got a new girlfriend in that time but verification will help ease any doubts.
These are sugar babies not really gfs… I love to share them and see the innocent little ones get fucked by multiple bbcs

These are sugar babies not really gfs… I love to share them and see the innocent little ones get fucked by multiple bbcs
Pardon my ignorance but what is a sugar baby exactly? Are they like e scorts you hire to fuck black guys and then they record the encounter and send it to you?

I'm really just curious. I thought about doing the same thing once except I'd want to be there. I think it would only be worth the cost if it was live action.

Pardon my ignorance but what is a sugar baby exactly? Are they like e scorts you hire to fuck black guys and then they record the encounter and send it to you?

I'm really just curious. I thought about doing the same thing once except I'd want to be there. I think it would only be worth the cost if it was live action.
Most the time I do it live but if I’m busy and can’t travel I try and find guys to record. It’s not easy cause most guys will say they will record but what you get isn’t worth what you had to spoil the girl with to do it.

Back