So, my wife is finally ok with me sharing our State Fair experience on here. This was before Covid hit. It was Labor Day weekend. It must have been about 7pm nad we're on our way back from family gathering in Minneapolis, and decided to stop by and check out the Minnesota State Fair. We walk around for a while, rode some rides too. On our way to ride the bumper cars, there was these two black guys, about their mid 20's. One was wearing a tank top and jean, the other one wore a Nike athletic short and a tank top also. They were behind us in line. We got into our bumper cars, and they got in theirs. Once everyone was ready and start driving and bumping into each others, I notice the guy in short kept bumping into my wife. Once our bumping cars time was up, we got out and headed to grab some funnel cakes, but these 2 guys kept following us. I had a feeling the guy that kept bumping into my wife was interested in her.
Must have been around 8:30 and getting dark. We decided on our last ride. She wanted to ride the roller coaster, but the line was very long. So we got in line, and these guys black guys were behind us in line again. As we got closer to the ride, there was a gated fence and we have to go around that fence to the ride. I was in front of my wife, and the black guy that was hittig on my wife was behind her. It is now completely dark outside, then my wife reached her head over and whisper to me in our native languge. She said, "That black guy behind me is rubbing his crotch against my butt." I was puzzled and stun, but excited at the same time. As we move along the fence, my wife whisper to me again. She said that his crotch is pressed harder against her butt now, and he is rubbing and grinding. I then turned around and the guy stopped. We finally got to ride our last ride before heading back home.
Once we got in our car and headed home, I asked her what did it feel like when the guys was rubbing against her. She said is was hard, like a hand inside his short. I joked and said to her, "Next time we come to Minneaoplis, wear a dress or a skirt and hopefully we'll run into him again." She looked at me with a smile and asked me why. I giggled and told her, "That way he can get his snake inside you from behind."
We drove til we're halfway home. I finally unbutton her pants and told her to pull it down, and she did. She spread, I reached for her pussy and is was soaking wet and slippery. I asked her if she was horny, and will she fuck him righ now, if he was with us. Her only reply, "I'll never forget the feeling of a his big dick rubbing against my ass." This is the moment I knew my wife would definately want to try a big cock, especially a big black cock. She said I can share a photo of her in that same outfit.View attachment 4264150
ohh my

So, my wife is finally ok with me sharing our State Fair experience on here. This was before Covid hit. It was Labor Day weekend. It must have been about 7pm nad we're on our way back from family gathering in Minneapolis, and decided to stop by and check out the Minnesota State Fair. We walk around for a while, rode some rides too. On our way to ride the bumper cars, there was these two black guys, about their mid 20's. One was wearing a tank top and jean, the other one wore a Nike athletic short and a tank top also. They were behind us in line. We got into our bumper cars, and they got in theirs. Once everyone was ready and start driving and bumping into each others, I notice the guy in short kept bumping into my wife. Once our bumping cars time was up, we got out and headed to grab some funnel cakes, but these 2 guys kept following us. I had a feeling the guy that kept bumping into my wife was interested in her.
Must have been around 8:30 and getting dark. We decided on our last ride. She wanted to ride the roller coaster, but the line was very long. So we got in line, and these guys black guys were behind us in line again. As we got closer to the ride, there was a gated fence and we have to go around that fence to the ride. I was in front of my wife, and the black guy that was hittig on my wife was behind her. It is now completely dark outside, then my wife reached her head over and whisper to me in our native languge. She said, "That black guy behind me is rubbing his crotch against my butt." I was puzzled and stun, but excited at the same time. As we move along the fence, my wife whisper to me again. She said that his crotch is pressed harder against her butt now, and he is rubbing and grinding. I then turned around and the guy stopped. We finally got to ride our last ride before heading back home.
Once we got in our car and headed home, I asked her what did it feel like when the guys was rubbing against her. She said is was hard, like a hand inside his short. I joked and said to her, "Next time we come to Minneaoplis, wear a dress or a skirt and hopefully we'll run into him again." She looked at me with a smile and asked me why. I giggled and told her, "That way he can get his snake inside you from behind."
We drove til we're halfway home. I finally unbutton her pants and told her to pull it down, and she did. She spread, I reached for her pussy and is was soaking wet and slippery. I asked her if she was horny, and will she fuck him righ now, if he was with us. Her only reply, "I'll never forget the feeling of a his big dick rubbing against my ass." This is the moment I knew my wife would definately want to try a big cock, especially a big black cock. She said I can share a photo of her in that same outfit.View attachment 4264150
ur wife is sexy hot, i bet shes a real sweet Honey.

Very hot story! Congratulations sound like a good start

Love to have her myself

Nice story man if your wife ever needs a young bull id hope I could fulfill that roll in her life. I’m a bit younger but I believe my mindset maturity and dick speaks for itself

Attachments

• IMG_8629.MP4
    2.1 MB
  • IMG_8632.MP4
    18.2 MB
  • IMG_8633.mp4
    1.6 MB
That's hot love to get to enjoy your wife too

Back