good advice and being a willing cuck or unwilling one is not easy. Once your wife starts fucking other men then it becomes public knowledge since every man she fucks is a possible source of gossip
You as a cuck do not get to direct because the woman and other men want to do what pleases them
when a man fucks a woman she smells like his sweat and cum and cock for a bit
the wife becomes master regardless of what you think because she knows she has you, just imagine being in church and your wife standing up and telling the people that you like her fucking other men

if you're still THE man, then you'll still be her husband.
from what i've seen, MANY guys go wimpy during & after.
i don't think i'll ever really understand why they'd set themselves up to be replaced.
me & alyssa's are rock solid partners & spouses.
those men she chooses understand that i am & will always be both her husband & man.
they're just there to render services...& her personal enjoyment.
my combat rep doesn't hurt either.
they've all been exceptionally respectful & well-mannered.
well, there was one guy...but she didn't choose him.
...he chose to pursue her, & met me.
pretty much ended right there & then.
but we choose not to focus on the negatives.

What a great post. I worry about my woman thinking it's a long con, because I do want her permission to have my own fun from time to time in the future. That being said, I would never lie about the fact that watching her take a BBC would turn me on.

What a great post. I worry about my woman thinking it's a long con, because I do want her permission to have my own fun from time to time in the future. That being said, I would never lie about the fact that watching her take a BBC would turn me on.
then make her a part of your fun too. alyssa's actively involved in mine.

good advice and being a willing cuck or unwilling one is not easy. Once your wife starts fucking other men then it becomes public knowledge since every man she fucks is a possible source of gossip
You as a cuck do not get to direct because the woman and other men want to do what pleases them
when a man fucks a woman she smells like his sweat and cum and cock for a bit
the wife becomes master regardless of what you think because she knows she has you, just imagine being in church and your wife standing up and telling the people that you like her fucking other men
My last live in g/f was like that. One of the guys she started fucking was an old rivial of mine and he bragged at the bar we all hang out at about fucking her. Gossip spreads. She wasn't discrete. I think she liked the attention of openly fucking whoever she wanted with no repercussions. Like a hero to the women and a slut to the men. She didn't work and I did a lot so she had plenty of time to have company or go out. People see a married woman out with other men than her huby they know shes puttin out.

Along with those other things mentioned, my wife's big concern is personal safety with a stranger.

We also worry about the bull falling for her. She is extremely charismatic.

Along with those other things mentioned, my wife's big concern is personal safety with a stranger.

We also worry about the bull falling for her. She is extremely charismatic.
As long as we're tallying the wives' concerns/resistance, for my wife, it comes down to her very conception of who/what she is. Like, her very identity. My wife is absolutely invested in her self-conception as a monogamous woman, committed body and soul to one man. Me asking her to play with someone else (which is indeed something I asked of her again and again) was, for her, akin to me urging her to become a person she isn't. Me asking her to lose her identity.

Of course, from my POV that's unnecessarily dramatic, but hey, it's her body, not mine. Eventually I've been ****** to accept that it's just never gonna happen with her, not in real life.

Back