????

Stroker, my wife and I have three things we care about as far as our trip to Jamaica. We want to be naked as much as possible and we want to enjoy 420 and BBC.

If you have any advice for us, we'd love to hear it.

:lips::qos::lips:
I'm obviously not Stroker! He may have some local advice to share. 420 isn't an issue anywhere. However, I'm not aware of any nude beaches other than Hedonism. I believe there are some other resorts like what use to be Grand Lido next door to Hedo have nude beaches. Hedonism is a naked party. I'm not aware of any nude beaches except for all-inclusive resorts. The problem is access to BBC. It's expensive for most locals to pay the fees to get into resorts like Hedonism. A few years ago I played with many of the guys on the staff. That might happen on a very limited basis now. I won't hit on the guys at the resort as I know they will loose their jobs. Good jobs in Jamaica are hard to come by. I don't want to entice anyone to do anything that might cause them to loose their valuable job. If your main purpose is BBC then you need a hotel, but not just any hotel. We had one hotel booked, Sandy Haven. It's a beautiful hotel, but if you want to "show" your room to a local gentleman there is a $65 fee. Stroker was very helpful and called the resort for me.

As far as I know your options are weed and BBC, or naked and weed with very limited options for BBC. Hedonism is a lot of fun. I think it's a great value for price paid. If you have to choose one, I would go to Hedonism. We are spending one week at a hotel near Rick's Cafe, my BBC week! We even booked a room with two king size beds for that reason. Then we are spending a week at Hedonism. That will be our naked 24 hour cocktail and weed party.

I'm obviously not Stroker! He may have some local advice to share. 420 isn't an issue anywhere. However, I'm not aware of any nude beaches other than Hedonism. I believe there are some other resorts like what use to be Grand Lido next door to Hedo have nude beaches. Hedonism is a naked party. I'm not aware of any nude beaches except for all-inclusive resorts. The problem is access to BBC. It's expensive for most locals to pay the fees to get into resorts like Hedonism. A few years ago I played with many of the guys on the staff. That might happen on a very limited basis now. I won't hit on the guys at the resort as I know they will loose their jobs. Good jobs in Jamaica are hard to come by. I don't want to entice anyone to do anything that might cause them to loose their valuable job. If your main purpose is BBC then you need a hotel, but not just any hotel. We had one hotel booked, Sandy Haven. It's a beautiful hotel, but if you want to "show" your room to a local gentleman there is a $65 fee. Stroker was very helpful and called the resort for me.

As far as I know your options are weed and BBC, or naked and weed with very limited options for BBC. Hedonism is a lot of fun. I think it's a great value for price paid. If you have to choose one, I would go to Hedonism. We are spending one week at a hotel near Rick's Cafe, my BBC week! We even booked a room with two king size beds for that reason. Then we are spending a week at Hedonism. That will be our naked 24 hour cocktail and weed party.
Really appreciate the response. We stayed at the Lido and it does have a tiny nude area, or at least it did a while back. We stayed at the San Sauci in Ocho Rios and we loved the nude beach, but the night life was just ok. I like your hybrid approach. A week at Hedonism and some time at a local hotel could be a good middle ground.

Back