????

πŸ˜πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ˜πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ˜πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ˜
Do you love to serve BBCs?
Do you travel to or planing on traveling to Jamaica yet?
Have you been craving to have a real local experience in Jamaica?
πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²
Come meet and have fun with MASTER BIG BAMBOO I'm very experienced and well known in the lifestyle I'm thee best of the best exactly what you are looking for no bs your vacation will be spent just the way you always wanted and need you can choose MASTER BIG BAMBOO exclusively and get access to multiple BBC's and local girls I will show you all the coolest places while having nothing but hot steamy fun in the sun and relaxation perfect to recharge your mind body and soul.. inbox me for more information let's talk and set up some dates now be ready to have nothing but a amazing time only with your MASTER BIG BAMBOO πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²

Watch my video's, listen to my songs and you can feel closer to that warm and beautiful vibration inside let my voice and every word stimulate your mind and body perfectly now think of Kemar MASTER BIG BABOOO Q STARR always and feel more and more amazing inside out.
LET ME LOVE YOU BY KEMAR MASTER BIG BAMBOO Q STARR

View attachment 3967913
LOOK DEEP INTO MY EYES AS YOU BECOME COMPLETELY SUBMISSIVE AND OBEDIENT TO ME NOW THINK OF MASTER BIG BAMBOO ALWAYS 😍
View media item 416479
We would like to view your profile start a conversation thank you

It sounds amazing!!! Its always nice when you travel somewhere and a host so handsome like you are is offering you the chance of meeting him and introduce you to what i guess would be a very large group of BBC

πŸ˜πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ˜πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ˜πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ˜
πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²
Come meet and have fun with MASTER BIG BAMBOO I'm very experienced and well known in the lifestyle I'm thee best of the best exactly what you are looking for no bs your vacation will be spent just the way you always wanted and need you can choose MASTER BIG BAMBOO exclusively and get access to multiple BBC's and local girls I will show you all the coolest places while having nothing but hot steamy fun in the sun and relaxation perfect to recharge your mind body and soul.. inbox me for more information let's talk and set up some dates now be ready to have nothing but a amazing time only with your MASTER BIG BAMBOO πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²

Watch my video's, listen to my songs and you can feel closer to that warm and beautiful vibration inside let my voice and every word stimulate your mind and body perfectly now think of Kemar MASTER BIG BABOOO Q STARR always and feel more and more amazing inside out.

View attachment 3967913
LOOK DEEP INTO MY EYES AS YOU BECOME COMPLETELY SUBMISSIVE AND OBEDIENT TO ME NOW THINK OF MASTER BIG BAMBOO ALWAYS 😍
View media item 416479
I’m in love

I'll see you in October. We are spending one week in Negril and a second week at Hedonism. We've been going to Jamaica for many years. This will be our 30th trip to Jamaica. Jamaican people are so warm and friendly. They are always smiling and happy. I guess you could say that Jamaica is my Happy Place!

I'll see you in October. We are spending one week in Negril and a second week at Hedonism. We've been going to Jamaica for many years. This will be our 30th trip to Jamaica. Jamaican people are so warm and friendly. They are always smiling and happy. I guess you could say that Jamaica is my Happy Place!
We've been twice. Negril once and Ocho Rios once. We liked both a lot but this time we are looking to meet more people, specifically black guys. All advice is appreciated.

We've been twice. Negril once and Ocho Rios once. We liked both a lot but this time we are looking to meet more people, specifically black guys. All advice is appreciated.
Which weekend will you guys be going? I’ll also be going in May

Which weekend will you guys be going? I’ll also be going in May
We're still planning. Not sure we'll have the right window this year. We're both going to be vaccinated soon so that will help. It will either be the winter or next spring I think. ******* remote learning has been ******* and we need to get through the school year.

Can't wait Vicki :devilish:

View attachment 3967913
View media item 416479
Hey hi love to come and visit to Jamaica when I am in NYC at end of May for work xx

Back