2 ATL bbcs looking

Lmao... BBC Justice League of ATLANTA! We are here to serve the sexy white wives and girlfriends that need a BBC in their life... Even if its discreet and a secret!

Lmao... BBC Justice League of ATLANTA! We are here to serve the sexy white wives and girlfriends that need a BBC in their life... Even if its discreet and a secret!

Especially if it’s discreet, and not wanting the husbands/boyfriends to find out lmao

Truthfully... It makes it even more hot... To know you are giving her this BBC and the husband or boyfriend has no clue... And you sending them home well used.

Bruh I thought I was the only one who thought that... knowing that she is going home and kiss him, with my nut on her lips, or in her and then she smash him with it in her. Him thinking she super wet but not knowing we/me provided the lube lol

So who is going to creat this thread for the BBC Justice is league of Atlanta

Sir, trust me looking! Just recently moved here. I have been in three cuckold relationships so far and omg its for me...love being the beta in the room. So thankful you guys are out there!

Didn’t ask for your life story lmao

Bruh I thought I was the only one who thought that... knowing that she is going home and kiss him, with my nut on her lips, or in her and then she smash him with it in her. Him thinking she super wet but not knowing we/me provided the lube lol
That is exactly what I love to do... I get that pussy lubed up and stretched for him so he will think he is doing something... .. NOT

Back