1st Post of slut wife that I would see fucked

This new pic comes with a story. And its a true story. Oh, and that is not me in the pic. The following story was written by my sexy wife. Enjoy
My day started out crazy as it was and is always...
anyway i randomly get a text from this hot guy that i fucked about 8 months ago.
I have been texting on an off for awhile now..
He wants to meet and hook up.. We text back and forth for a bit..
naughty pics sent back and forth.. he is entincing me...
i have been toying with the idea of seeing him again but the fact of going by
myself is holding me back....I am married to a great guy who wants me to fuck anyone i want
with his permission ...well today was my day to fuck.. i had texted you to tell you I was going
and you werent sure if i really was going to make it... haha little did you know..

i texted Harry back too and let him know I was coming over.. So i shower shave, and want to back out..
I dont, i get ready and leave... navigate my way to his home.even though i wanted to make an excuse and turn back,
but I really didnt, I wanted to go. to fuck him...
I pull up to his home, and i am getting wetter..and more excited with each step i take towards the front door..
harry opens and greets me ... i walk in and he pulls me in to kiss his lips.. he grabs and pulls me closer to him, and just
kisses me more deeply..
getting me hotter and now wanting to feel his cock...i usually never do this.. this out of my elelment.. out of my comfort zone
but definetly very xciting to move on..Harry takes my hand a shows me the guest room.......we go in, and he turns to me and i have a tremor i can feel now.

he starts to kiss me again and harder this time.. very hot and sensual..he removes my shirt and exposes my breasts which he just stares at and puts his hands on them
and starts to gently squueeze and rub.. i reach down to unzip his jeans and he lets me glide my hand down his hardness..
i am starting to really drip with wetness.. he turns my back to him and slides my pants down and off while he is licking and kissing my back all the way down,
i am totally naked and exposed and his hand enters my juicy wet pussy.
He is totally satisfying me and lays me on the bed... his face enters my lips with his and he eats me like i am dessert.. with every taste he moans more..
I cum quickly with his tongue on my clit and his fingers deep inside of me..
I sit up to to mmake him turn over so that I can taste his cock inside of my mouth, slowly teasing it and then swallowing deep...his precum tastes good..
he can only take but a what seems as a few moments on his cock and takes pictures for you my hubby.. after they are taken,,
He sucks on my tits again and I am now wanting for him to ride my pussy with his large cock... i am too excited and wanting it now I tell him to fuck me hard with his cock..
he slowly teases me with the tip of his hardness until he cant resist either and slides bareback deep in me.
Harry is now fucking me deep and pounding my pussy ... I am cumming again.. moaning and telling him harder.. he holds my legs back to get in as deep as he can
Sweating bodies now .. rolls me over and i sit on top of his cock rocking away.. he almost about to cum when i hop off..
i cant breathe at this moment.. trys to open his window and no luck... so we go back at it.. only this time he is behind me... and fucks me again with all his might..
he cant hold his cumm he releases and pulls it out to shoot it all over my ass and back... i taste it. and kiss him with it... and save the rest that was released in me for you to
clean up after...

2011-03-21_15-02-14_997.jpg

Back