1st BBC - Car, Hotel, His Apartment?

My wife’s first time Blacked,she was set up on a blind date by her best friend.
They were downtown,but her best friends husband worked away,month on,month off job,so they went back to her place.
Wife’s very first time was in the bathroom,the second was on the sofa

2 men in a motel room. Was great but there was some guilt as my marriage hadn't ended yet
Good girl. We’re assuming you took care of the 2 brothas and they gave you some private fucking lessons. Your guilt was not about your husband, it was your feeling of being slutty, or liking being in the motel being used. You get like a slut and you liked it, it was a weird guilty feeling. You did good girl, you performed for the 2 men in private, in a motel. Your married Pussy belonged to them.

Ladies...tell us bout your first, where did you do it? Did you feel guilty or sexy after?
He spent two weeks seducing me, finally kissed me and from there it was less than 48 hours until I enjoyed my first time being in his arms, naked and hot to trot! We were at a mountain cabin retreat and that handsome black stallion caught me in the hallway on my way to the bathroom in the middle of the night and kissed me again. Then led me into the bathroom, to the back where the showers are - kissing and undressing me as he walked me backwards into the last shower. He opened his robe and I feasted my eyes on the sexiest muscular body I had ever seen, and gasped when I saw how hard he was for me!
I was separated from my husband at the time and hadn't had any sex for a couple of months. Even then, it wasn't anything like what I was about to experience.
The details are written in a story that I wrote posted here...I had five orgasms that night, and every one of them was more powerful than any I had ever experienced before!
I didn't feel guilty, because - even when we were together - Tom had always told me if I ever had a chance to fulfill a sexual fantasy - to go for it if I felt comfortable!
I felt Sexy while I was with this wonderful confident man!
Even after all of that, I woke up craving more in the morning...
Needless to say, I was hooked!
Went on to have three long term affairs over the next 15 years, have no regrets. Not able to do it anymore for several reasons, but the cravings are still alive and well!

497028345.jpg

First time even kissing a black man was at my apartment after two weeks of talking and getting to know each other. I was so nervous I almost chickened out. He was a perfect gentleman tho and said we'd take things slow. Chatted and flirted for a long time on the couch til he just said im going to kiss you now, and leaned in we made out like teenagers. But that was it.
He came to my apartment everyday the rest of the week and by Thursday he was in my bed

Tell us, I bet you kept it private, to yourself. You went to his place knowing you were there to fuck, you didn’t want any drama, you just wanted fucked. After your second weekend, how did you manage your need for bbc??

Back