1st BBC - Car, Hotel, His Apartment?

Tell us more please.
Lol well it was pretty basic. His name was Shawn and we had been flirting around for awhile at that point. We ended up having some time off together and my grandparents had asked me to check on their house so we had a nice location. We went over and went into the guest room and started playing around which lead to us fucking. We then took a small break and we're watching some TV on the couch when we started playing around again and ended up having sex again.

No he didn’t take my virginity but he was 17.
Thanks for your response. It’s always exciting to hear about you. I know I’ve mentioned this before but I’m so jealous hearing about so many of y‘all having your first black experience at such a yo ung age.
Even though I was still yo ung at 24 when I first got blacked, makes me feel old compared to so many of you. But I’ve got to admit, I think I’ve made up for lost time.. lol

Lol well it was pretty basic. His name was Shawn and we had been flirting around for awhile at that point. We ended up having some time off together and my grandparents had asked me to check on their house so we had a nice location. We went over and went into the guest room and started playing around which lead to us fucking. We then took a small break and we're watching some TV on the couch when we started playing around again and ended up having sex again.
That's hot. I like fucking in someone else's place without their permission.

Back