1st BBC - Car, Hotel, His Apartment?

Met here. Chatted,met a few times in public. Went to his apartment, had me strip while he inpected my body. Used his finger on me. Second time at his apartment, i was naked, on my knees sucking him off minutes aftervthe door closed. This went on for awhile.Blowing him at his place or car. First time anal at his place a few weekes later. Then about 4 months after we met, i invited him to my place. First time he fucked my pussy was thaere, my house , in the bed i shared with ex husband.

At a frat house, A hazing party. A total surprise, i did not know about what i found out after, he was their token black. He was of course the last in line as i was there to pull a train. All the pledges were after the others. He actually apologized for them not telling me about the black guy. Shocked, startled and surprised by his apology. I was not mad or upset and he was looking right in my eyes for some response. I smiled and said something i later thought was stupid to the effect that he was last so there's no need to hurry. He didn't and personalty i thought we both made the best out of what some thought would be a bad situation.

I had my first when I was 19, I was a single mom living in a low income housing division. A girl I had become friends with invited me to a party she was having. I met him that night he offered to walk me back to my place, the best sex ever he was amazing I was wore out afterwards
Lucky guy.

Hotel, a girlfriend and me had gone to Vegas to celebrate my 40th. She had a black friend that lived there and he brought two of his friends out to party with us. Three very fine blackmen! She being more experienced invited them back to our room for some fun and she was on the two friends quickly and I was with her friend that had been flirting with me since the beginning of the night. They alternated between us a few times during the night, was incredible experience! Felt more sexy than guilty ( I was married)
"Was married"?

Back