1st BBC - Car, Hotel, His Apartment?

Not long after my divorce (from a dull white guy), the company I worked for sent me to a four-day seminar/conference in another city. I checked into the hotel (the company was paying for everything!), and went to the bar for a *******. A very good-looking black guy who was there to attend the same conference bought me a ******* and we talked for several hours. As much as I tried to project a cool demeanor, I could feel a rising level of sexual attraction and need inside, and I know he was picking up on it.

After several hours at the bar (we weren't ******* - just pleasantly buzzed) he asked me to have dinner with him. I told him YES and asked him to come up to my room with me so I could get a jacket to go out. (Chicago in the winter - it was freakin' COLD outside!)

When we got inside my hotel room, I was damp between the thighs and just about aching with need. As soon as I closed the door, he turned me to face him and backed me up against the door, pressing his body hard against mine, and I was kissing him like my life depended on it. My snatch was totally wet and tingling.

After kissing for a couple of minutes, I turned him around and pressed HIS back to the door. I dropped to my knees and opened his pants and started playing with his cock and kissing and sucking the head of it. He was totally stiff, and it I loved how powerful it made me feel to be giving him his pleasure.

He stopped me before he came and we moved to the bed and undressed each other. We were all over each other. Needless to say, we didn't go out for dinner. Hours later, we ordered room service.

Long story short, we spent pretty much the whole four days in bed, either in my room or his. (We switched back and forth between the rooms each day so the hotel housekeeping could get in to clean up the rooms.) We didn't attend any of the conference sessions. We were too busy!

LOL! Guilty? Hell, NO! I felt WONDERFUL! After years of being boxed up in an unfulfilling marriage, i had just gotten totally and righteously LAID! Joyously and completely ROGERED! BONED within an inch of my life.

During my marriage, I had come to think of myself as being a cold person sexually. This fling in Chicago was my first experience with a black man. I had always (back as far as I could remember, even when I was a little girl) felt attracted to black, but had been raised to think that was off limits to a "good" white girl like me. Once I turned the corner in Chicago, the shackles were off.

Here's the TRUTH: I should ALWAYS have been with black, from the very beginning. I only regret that it took me so long . . .

That's a pretty bold and forward statement

With us,me it was our home we had talked about it for months so we weren't really getting along at the time so I told my man we could do that thing he wanted to do tonight . So it wasn't 10 minutes later he said he found someone so by the time I got ready he was here and omg turned me on so much I think we or I fucked him three days in a row. He was so big,
bigger then what I was used to and his cock was almost purple balls shaved so smooth it was one of the best times I've ever had. Long thick and deep thats all I remember. Well kinda I remember wanting to taste him or his seed and I did it was much thicker. But since then there's been a few. Lol

Back