1st BBC - Car, Hotel, His Apartment?

My first was in a car. It was exciting, we were outside a friends house during a party and we snuck off. I sucked him first and then he fucked me doggy till he came. Was over wicker than I hoped but was fun. Exciting that we could have been seen by anyone who came outside. It wasn’t even either of our cars just the first unlocked one we found.

sj=he met him at sweetwaters and danced with him and then went out to our van which was parked in the parking garage on king street and they fucked then came back inside after and she introduced us but not as her husband. She fucked him often in our van but near our house. he was her first black but not the last

I lived in metro Atlanta, and I had a LOT of success with AFF. Someone else said, you really do have to live in a major city. Back in the day (2005-2010) AFF was full of people. I chatted in the chat room, it was always full, met dozens of people from there....we would have get togethers at local bars. I think AFF has gone downhill, it is full of bots and fakes.
Lots of bots to keep men interested on AFF...you do need to be in a larger city...but...I sifted through the crap and still had a lot of success...then after awhile I wasn't looking for quantity but more of a solid fwb...and I found a GREAT, like minded married woman to fuck and spend time with...it's been 2 years and going STRONG...I'm off AFF now as is she. I feel fortunate...so go in knowing what you want, communicate it clearly, and start sifting. Too bad it's not what it once was though.

At a party that my younger sister took me too. Mostly, if not all, black men and similar ratio for women, mostly white and maybe a few black.

He and I started chatting and the group was getting a bit wild with some getting it on right among the party group. That really made me horny. I'd never watched people give blow jobs or start fucking in front of others before. He suggested that we go into a bedroom in the large house. We started making out and the rest is history as they say.

At a party that my younger sister took me too. Mostly, if not all, black men and similar ratio for women, mostly white and maybe a few black.

He and I started chatting and the group was getting a bit wild with some getting it on right among the party group. That really made me horny. I'd never watched people give blow jobs or start fucking in front of others before. He suggested that we go into a bedroom in the large house. We started making out and the rest is history as they say.
And no regrets I’m sure

Back