19th birthday wish

I have really been thinking lately for my 19th birthday in September I want a nice big black cock and I finally wanna lose my virginity the right way I would love to pull it out of the black bulls pants and start feeling it grow in my hand and licking it and then sucking it gets me wet thinking about it than I would love for him to fuck me doggy style giving me chills down my spine as I scream into the sheet I would cum so many times giving in to my master.
It has my dick CONCRETE HARD just thinking about two STRONG LONG BLACK MASTERS taking turns hitting your good virgin pussy okay so did your wish come true on your 19th birthday??

It has my dick CONCRETE HARD just thinking about two STRONG LONG BLACK MASTERS taking turns hitting your good virgin pussy okay so did your wish come true on your 19th birthday??
Can't stop imagine your bbc sliding into her pussy stretching and fitting it every cm you go deep in her😍😍😍

I have really been thinking lately for my 19th birthday in September I want a nice big black cock and I finally wanna lose my virginity the right way I would love to pull it out of the black bulls pants and start feeling it grow in my hand and licking it and then sucking it gets me wet thinking about it than I would love for him to fuck me doggy style giving me chills down my spine as I scream into the sheet I would cum so many times giving in to my master.

that sounds like a plan!

I have really been thinking lately for my 19th birthday in September I want a nice big black cock and I finally wanna lose my virginity the right way I would love to pull it out of the black bulls pants and start feeling it grow in my hand and licking it and then sucking it gets me wet thinking about it than I would love for him to fuck me doggy style giving me chills down my spine as I scream into the sheet I would cum so many times giving in to my master

Had to copy/past as it wouldn't let me quote without quoting others as well.

I'll make you my personal sex slave for life... If you insist darling. But no crying about wearing a rubber cuz I just flat won't - in fact if you insist on protection I'll stare into your eyes as I poke holes in every-single-condom then tell you to get on your knees and apologize for such a rude notion! Inbox me slut

Back