My wife and I are a young and very attractive couple getting close to our first cuckold experience.

We have been talking about her going to this highly recommended hot tantra black masseuse, that 90% of the time end up having sex with the women. He is apparently picky and does only very good looking women. He is also well equipped (20cm) and usually massages the women while naked. The whole session tends to last 4-5 hours and from the 30+ reviews it seems that he makes them cum several times doing tantra/yoni massage and then fucks the ******* out of them, if they want to progress with that. Which they usually do.

Since she still shy but excited to try, she asked me to have permission to go there alone while I am out of town travelling.
Today is Tuesday and I will only be home on Sunday to know what happened.
She said she probably won’t tell me beforehand, so my only clue is if she happens to be offline for 4-5 hours haha

Very excited to find out on Sunday if she managed to go.

Btw, I delivered today a nice bottle of wine to help her relax, in case she needs it. Felt very hot to give her a gift that she might use to see another man.
U from

My wife and I are a young and very attractive couple getting close to our first cuckold experience.

We have been talking about her going to this highly recommended hot tantra black masseuse, that 90% of the time end up having sex with the women. He is apparently picky and does only very good looking women. He is also well equipped (20cm) and usually massages the women while naked. The whole session tends to last 4-5 hours and from the 30+ reviews it seems that he makes them cum several times doing tantra/yoni massage and then fucks the ******* out of them, if they want to progress with that. Which they usually do.

Since she still shy but excited to try, she asked me to have permission to go there alone while I am out of town travelling.
She said she probably won’t tell me beforehand, so my only clue is if she happens to be offline for 4-5 hours haha

Btw, I delivered today a nice bottle of wine to help her relax, in case she needs it. Felt very hot to give her a gift that she might use to see another man.
Good for you, you both will love BBC taking care of if your wife.

Very exciting way to begin a new Hotwife - cuckold chapter in your marriage. Neither one of you are likely to ever wish for her monogamy ever again. It is very addicting for both the new Hotwife and her willing cuckold.

Hot! Hope she went! Keep us posted!

Too young too pretty. Risky

Back