I've only been here less than a year and it doesn't feel like that. Maybe it's because it's not what I'm looking for? Seems there's all levels of people here; voyeurs, exhibitionists, curious pervs, experienced pervs, and everything in-between.

Reactions: DMN
I would like to meet real people by this site. But so far there is only more chatting and exchanging thoughts. I also live in a country where is not so many Black Bulls, so it also could be a reason why it's hard to find someone

In my opinion after being on this site for close to two years now, I feel blacktowhite is for bulls to be black boyfriends to wives. Whether if that’s what the bull desires or the wife and the couple. And there is nothing wrong with that, bulls and couples have their privileges to desire whatever arrangements they’d like.

With that being said it’s challenging hooking up on here. It’s just long term arrangements with wives doesn’t work well for me cause 1) I like to travel a lot and 2) It can get a bit too personal for me. This site just doesn’t have that Hook up appeal. I’m from LA and I lived in Denver for about three years and back when Craigslist was around (those were the good days, damn u Donald) man I hooked up with so many wives, and I met a lot of cool couples and it was all short term and that was it.

But I still think this is cool though. I like that everyone is open to chat and have cool discussions with the variety of forums on here I think that’s pretty cool... I just think if this site got more exposure I think it would be more hooking up and less discussions lol I don’t think there are a lot of couples on here.

What do you guys think?
I think it definitely depends on your area, I've seen quite a few ads just looking for a quick fuck in the couples/women seeking section so if you're down to travel once covid is resolved (whatever that may look like) you might have good odds of finding what you're after.

For me personally, I don't get much out of singular experiences or "dating with an expiration date" so I'm likely contributing to the exact culture you're describing lol though, I'm not here as part of a couple. So I suppose if what you're saying is accurate, it bodes well for me overall, even though Canadian men are a rarity here it seems.

I’m here to share experiences with like minded people. I am up front that I’m not actively looking for hookups. I’m pretty much full up. Also let’s me see that there are ALOT of people into the same things that I am

J

Back