There isn't a concrete definition for a Queen of Spades. It's generally accepted that a Queen of Spades is a non-white woman that enjoys having sex with black men, but those women can choose whether or not they want to identify as a Queen of Spades. Some women object to the QoS title because "spade" was once a common racial slur, so the "snowbunny" term can serve as an alternative title for them.

M
Our disclaimer:
We have very healthy sex life, I’m still Alpha. We do this cause it’s fun, hot and sexy.

Little background:
Been in lifestyle since 2012. Around 2014, Vixen had her first bbc experience, it was oral only. Few months later, 2015, had her first interracial sex. By mid 2015, faded out her 2 white FWB and focused on black guys. Since 2016, she has been black guys only.
She has had more sex with black guys than white, has had bbc gang bangs, taken black guys bareback and (safety first!) had some finish in her.

That being said... she has done more things sexually with black guys, than the white guys prior.

And ...... she don’t feel she is QoS, she thinks it’s no big deal, just having fun. She’s very modest about herself and calling herself that.
HER reason for black guys is... they are more physical fit, better personality, never bullshitted her, way more polite, and fuck better.

I know there are some definitions about QoS, that say you worship and service bbc only, but that is unrealistic for us. That seems to lean more towards cuck and that’s not our thing.

Is QoS reserves more towards Cuckhold?
Do you advertise your QoS out in public, everyday?
Not possible for her.
What separates QoS from Snowbunny?
Ladies that claim QoS, how do you promote it when not getting together with a guy? Or do you save it for only?

Does Vixen qualify as a Queen or Bunny?
Lol
She has her temp spade tattoos, her hotwife anklet with spade, her BBC toe ring, and clothes to match. But like I said, she don’t think she is and stays modest about it.

And we know it’s just a silly title, but we’re all quarantined, so what else is there to do. 🤪

So discuss !
mm amazing to be black cock only..my wife is too..even when she sees a black man on the street she licks her lips and her panties get wet..and i get horny too..whatever u call this it is the best pleasure in life..mmm the contrast black white..enjoy it..

Back