Love making is what white guys want, they need to feel that I need them being tender. They are so wrong, it is about sex, pure and simple, I want to cum hard, and love making doesn't do it for me.

Love making is what white guys want, they need to feel that I need them being tender. They are so wrong, it is about sex, pure and simple, I want to cum hard, and love making doesn't do it for me.
Get yourself fucked by donkey. Haha 😂

It varies for me, depends I enjoy them both for different reasons. I enjoy the feelings of making love, touching, feeling, deep kissing, looking into each other's eyes, wrapped in his arms. By not to be out done.. lol,,, I enjoy a confident, strong, take charge man who knows what he wants and takes it. Best of both worlds you could say 😂

It varies for me, depends I enjoy them both for different reasons. I enjoy the feelings of making love, touching, feeling, deep kissing, looking into each other's eyes, wrapped in his arms. By not to be out done.. lol,,, I enjoy a confident, strong, take charge man who knows what he wants and takes it. Best of both worlds you could say 😂
It's got to be so incredible and nothing must show a woman her place and power mofe then having a bull take any hole he wants and breed you so hard your guts feel punched inside and then filled with that beautiful BBC load so deep. And it must feel so powerful knowing your holes and body and cries milked that bull dry

Always rough, hard and dominating. I am a very submissive white slut and I want
to be treated like that everytime!

Back