Bumping this up. We are still looking for Becca's elusive BBC boyfriend in Houston, or even if you travel to Houston on a regular basis.
Bumping this up. We are still looking for Becca's elusive BBC boyfriend in Houston, or even if you travel to Houston on a regular basis.

I wish this site made it easier to see message like this. Sounds interesting let's talk and see what we can develop from there. I'm a business professional that limits my exposure on the web. I can share my information privately when you're ready (pics etc)

We are seeking a man who can connect with Becca and is willing to take her out in public on dates on a regular basis, say 2-4 times per month. We have been successful in finding good fuck buddies, but she wants at least one relationship that goes outside the bedroom on a regular basis in addition to the time in private.

She wants to go out with a sexy black man, enjoy good conversation and mental foreplay in public (maybe some actual foreplay in public) while having drinks, maybe dinner, seeing a show, listening to live music, etc. This could also lead to overnights and possible weekend getaways.

If you are interested in this type of relationship, please send us a message and let's start the conversation.
I'm very interested

Back