I think it may already be happening. It's almost hotter thinking about it possibly going on behind my back. If that's the case i would be so turned on to play the 'clueless boyfriend at home' ..... ala.... 'wow that's a LOT of discharge in your panties tonight my beautiful princess. almost looks like it overflowed. ah well strange things happen. now i'll get to painting your toe nails.'

I would probably bust a nut right into my uns in that situation, thinking of all the cum probably dripping out of her as we speak. Knowing they laugh about how dumb i must be to not know what's going on.

I'd ride that out until i couldn't anymore. Then comes confrontal and community. The only question, which is better? The anticipation and fantazition in your head beforehand or the actual moment you watch a huge black cock penetrate your girlfriends tiny white pussy?
I feel that alot. When my gf does the laundry and takes a long time I wonder what shes doing. There are black men here too, sometime she does the laundry with no bra and my cucky feelings are going wild. I think its more thrilling thinking about whats happening than watching it actually happen.

if a woman is going to pick up men it will be public. At first my wife and I would go to Sweetwaters a local dance club in our small city of Fredericton. She would dance with men and often sit with them and sometimes leave wit one. One guy she was fucking would meet her there and they would dance and then she would sit on his lap and even kiss. It was not humiliating but it was a weid feeling specially when she met her fiorst bbc and fucked him in the parking garage next door and then came back in the club with him.

if a woman is going to pick up men it will be public. At first my wife and I would go to Sweetwaters a local dance club in our small city of Fredericton. She would dance with men and often sit with them and sometimes leave wit one. One guy she was fucking would meet her there and they would dance and then she would sit on his lap and even kiss. It was not humiliating but it was a weid feeling specially when she met her fiorst bbc and fucked him in the parking garage next door and then came back in the club with him.
My wife’s first BBC lover fucked my wife in his car the first date, so it happens, he needed to cum, it’s all good.

Last edited:
My Cuckoldress is an outrageous flirt and She works it -
She usually gets plenty of male attention, horrible stink eye from other Wimen and I just have to grin and take ut
I was asked by another wife once about how my wife is the ‘life and soul’ because She goes straight to the guys and avoids the wives -

Take your bull to a hotel and check in asking for a room for 3 with a double bed and watch the clerk's reaction. Make it clear who will be using the bed have her all over him while you stand aside and pay the bill.

Not done the check in thing but was a hotel bar met a guy spent all evening hanging out dancing singing and there were plenty of people there. I left got a room we three left hand in hand to our room then when done We walked him out to his car me caring here heels and purse she clearly had been fucked well and we walked right by the smoking area for the bar with all the people we had hung with all day there. Very erotic and hot.

Back