This isn’t my first time posting a search thread. There have been a couple attempts but so far I haven’t found any luck so here’s to hoping that third time’s the charm: I’m a 24 y/o black male currently looking to make amateur content (IR, Cuckold, Threesome, etc). I don’t have any specific expectations as far as body type, age, or race. I’ve been offered to film with wives before but alas, none have actually gone through with it. PM or Kik me (Kik: StallionSized) to let me know if you’d be interested in talking more about specifics. - StallionSized
Definitely IMPRESSED wow

This isn’t my first time posting a search thread. There have been a couple attempts but so far I haven’t found any luck so here’s to hoping that third time’s the charm: I’m a 24 y/o black male currently looking to make amateur content (IR, Cuckold, Threesome, etc). I don’t have any specific expectations as far as body type, age, or race. I’ve been offered to film with wives before but alas, none have actually gone through with it. PM or Kik me (Kik: StallionSized) to let me know if you’d be interested in talking more about specifics. - StallionSized
:inlove::):lips::inlove::qos::):inlove:

One pic have more you send me full pic in the nude

Attachments

• unnamed (15).jpg
    unnamed (15).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 33
Like what i see woul like t

Attachments

• unnamed (15).jpg
    unnamed (15).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 24
Back