13 inches

You guys are unbelievable! Yep clearly I’m going to start lying now. It’s was 4 am & we were in bed laughing at all this. Believe whatever you want I don’t care anymore. I won’t be sharing the sex tape because I’m done with this thread.
Whoa! I was just trying to clarify. That's it. I wasn't suggesting I agreed that it was fake.

You guys are unbelievable! Yep clearly I’m going to start lying now. It’s was 4 am & we were in bed laughing at all this. Believe whatever you want I don’t care anymore. I won’t be sharing the sex tape because I’m done with this thread.
Fuck your beautiful. The guys that fuck you are lucky. Women like you never come around in this world. Enjoy the black cock babe.

I don't have a need for one. I don't go around looking to push a ruler into a woman's vagina to measure the depth. And I have never seen a woman advertise the depth of her vagina. "Hey guys I got that Bottomless Pit Pussy" over here??
That's true, but they should! Some women can take it, others not so. There are very big variations on what women can take.

Anyway, I agree with you. That first cock is very fine, but 9 inches max.

Girl, while you seem to have a impressive piece of chocolate in your pic, I am sorry to say I am siding with the guys on this one. Some of them have been on this site far too long and have seen MANY dic pics to know the difference between 4, 8 or 13.
Just because you from Massachusetts and there are 13 letters in that state name does not mean you have 13 inches in dick there girl. He is lying to you. For future reference 13 inches would have ran over your back and flopped over your head and you wouldnt have been able to sit up and throw pics online for a week. With that being said, Have fun on the site and I dedicate a song to to this thread:

Ppl still hating? She got it..a few times too? maybe if you ask nicely I’ll give you some too????‍♂️

Hahahahaha

Here’s a free 10k for you. Almost 2 years and 265 pages later, a true 10”+ hasn’t shown himself. Hmmm

Back