100 likes on my medias

And yet you're taking all the likes as being all black men, okay
Why are you still posting on this thread??
Are you jealous??? If not so don’t even post again here ..
Thanks
Loveley. Really. :) Unintentionally i was thinking of another post on another site where a Woman tried to explain her "love" for guys that are kind of demeaning to her with one sentence that is somehow stuck in my head, even though i cannot relate with it and would never do that because it's just not me, but she said: "Imagine to fuck someone you love and how much pleasure you can experience from that. And now imagine how much hotter it is to fuck someone you hate." Well, i'm certainly not wired that way, but the level of (maybe sexual) tension the two of you are eradiating could likewise turn you into lesbians, if you aren't already. :D Really, go for a "second date" and find out, perhaps you might love each other. ;)

Loveley. Really. :) Unintentionally i was thinking of another post on another site where a Woman tried to explain her "love" for guys that are kind of demeaning to her with one sentence that is somehow stuck in my head, even though i cannot relate with it and would never do that because it's just not me, but she said: "Imagine to fuck someone you love and how much pleasure you can experience from that. And now imagine how much hotter it is to fuck someone you hate." Well, i'm certainly not wired that way, but the level of (maybe sexual) tension the two of you are eradiating could likewise turn you into lesbians, if you aren't already. :D Really, go for a "second date" and find out, perhaps you might love each other. ;)
😂😂😂😂trust me there is no sexual tension on my side, besides that she won't even show hers so how do I know she doesn't really have a dick. I'll stick with the real men.

Back