♠️Tampa FLORIDA BULL E bears ave

*Real persons profiles only*

Can HOST

Currently in Tampa Florida East Bears ave
ready for a queen of spades ♠️HOTWIFE
Available to local Tampa women who’re into Raceplay. Experienced, discreet gentle

DM me

View attachment 6283451
Looking for multible black men to train wife to submit to the pleasure of being sexually owned . Fuck her when you want and by who you want . She has resisted submitting to black cock totally but I've seen her be the total whore but doesn't think I would accept her confessing to it . Your thoughts,?

Would you enjoy dumping that load deep in my wifes ass ? She is a black cock anal whore that was trained properly by multible dominent black men we met at swing parties . Taught to submit to their huge cocks that she let own her ass she talks to me how I married a nasty ass whore

Looking for multible black men to train wife to submit to the pleasure of being sexually owned . Fuck her when you want and by who you want . She has resisted submitting to black cock totally but I've seen her be the total whore but doesn't think I would accept her confessing to it . Your thoughts,?
Kind of new learning way around on this site . Can you text me at 863 581 2511 . That's a Lakeland number . Are you in town ? Have a few questions on how a white whore wife can enjoy being owned

Back