♠️❤️The fascination with bbc❤️♠️🐃

Qts for real bbc here : what u think about this Arabic hotwife? Do you prefer others race? And why?

• My favorite, my slut's dream.

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • An European woman is more sexy

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I prefer asiatique females

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The history of fascination with bbc began early in the East. The Arabs especially who were conquerors of North Africa and the Sudan were sure of the supremacy of the black man. His physical strength, his muscles cooked by the heat, the sweetness of his temperament and his inclination for pleasure and childbirth. All these qualities left the Arabs suspicious and jealous of this superman, this can be seen until today in their racist culture against the blacks of Africa. They said that penetration by a well-hung black man was like the blow of a sword, that the sperm of a bbc, once ejected into a woman's pussy, cannot be replaced by any sperm, that every woman who dribbles in the mouth black cock can never tire of making orgasms.
They also said that the heat in the ******* of bbc veins makes the woman hot and indomitable. For Arab women, and according to their heritage books, she had a position contrary to men. She liked the black man's mild temperament, his discretion and his extreme virility. She liked the dark black color that reminds of the night: a symbol of both intimacy and mystery.
And they loved the size of the black cock which, penetrating deeply, washed every unexplored corner, titillated the entire uterus and irrigated their bodies with the elixir of femininity.
Today, with the opening up of the world, and despite the extreme conservatism of Arab-Muslim society. Some wealthy golf and middle eastern couples slip bbc's in the marital bed, share their experiences in closed groups on social media. Some of them travel to England or America and sometimes to sub-Saharan Africa to try adventure and seek the milk of desert warriors.
♠️Arab cuck films wife dressed in black to see the contrast Before taking real action with bbc♠️🎥
View attachment 4020537
do you have more informations about this subject (the power of bbc on arab women)?

Back