Of course it isn’t going to work out this weekend, sorry. mom Nature came and my girl will not be able to handle you. Stay in touch and look for my only fans site coming soon for the good stuff

Hey, I’m 22 year old light skinned black guy, 5’10, fit build, and 8 inch cock going to be driving from NYC to south east Ohio. I’ll be driving through North NJ, Pennsylvania, and northern West Virginia on the route. If any couples are interested in making a pit stop for my route then let me know. If interested send me a message. Looking for straight play and safe play. Face pics of myself are available in pm, please have pics of yourself too.
Did you make this trip yet

Hey, I’m 22 year old light skinned black guy, 5’10, fit build, and 8 inch cock going to be driving from NYC to south east Ohio. I’ll be driving through North NJ, Pennsylvania, and northern West Virginia on the route. If any couples are interested in making a pit stop for my route then let me know. If interested send me a message. Looking for straight play and safe play. Face pics of myself are available in pm, please have pics of yourself too.
When are you leaving Long Island NY here

Back