“Hanging boobs”

Let your boobs hang ladies, no random pics please!!!
View attachment 2821768
My God!!!!! If those incredibly delicious looking things were hanging from a tree in the Garden of Eden and God said to me "do not touch them, for the day you do you will surely die"! Yeah I would definitely fuck that up! I would definitely be caught red handed all up in that damn tree picking titties, one in mouth, one in both hands, and a big bag full of them on my arm, talking about " God I'm pruning the tree so it can grow better"! Just saying 🤷‍♂️

My God!!!!! If those incredibly delicious looking things were hanging from a tree in the Garden of Eden and God said to me "do not touch them, for the day you do you will surely die"! Yeah I would definitely fuck that up! I would definitely be caught red handed all up in that damn tree picking titties, one in mouth, one in both hands, and a big bag full of them on my arm, talking about " God I'm pruning the tree so it can grow better"! Just saying 🤷‍♂️
Thank you for taking the time to write your comments above. I appreciate the nice compliments. Too kind of you, :)

Back