women prefer blowing bbcs?

Hi everyone.
Well i will talk again about my gf. I know she wants to fuck black guys, cause they are bigger than me etc. But recently i realised that the also prefer to blow them. She almost never blow my dick, but she does everytime at the black guys. She even let one come on her mouth. I have never did it....
So size matter at blowjobs also?
Size matters but more the thought of being owned by a black guy.. white guys can't match up. Sorry x

Hi everyone.
Well i will talk again about my gf. I know she wants to fuck black guys, cause they are bigger than me etc. But recently i realised that the also prefer to blow them. She almost never blow my dick, but she does everytime at the black guys. She even let one come on her mouth. I have never did it....
So size matter at blowjobs also?
I love BBCs...the bigger the better...and More than likely it ain't her choosing to suck something... ******* a black man automatically eighty percent of the time gonna get head regardless...so don't take it personal u want her to suck it grab her by the hair and make her... Become intense

My wife sucks a lot of cock and I LOVE watching and can proudly say, she hasn’t had a white cock (mine included) in her mouth in probably15 years! My birthday, anniversary, Valentine’s Day and *******’s Day blowjobs of the past prior to her getting into BBC’s, now consist of her still sucking cock for me on those days, only now I watch and the cocks are black!!! ❤️♠️❤️

1716751486794.png
1716751532331.jpeg
1716751573641.jpeg
1716751619785.jpeg
1716751674565.jpeg
1716751836247.jpeg

My ex, before leaving me for her bull, never blew me once. We had sex seldomly but never did she blow me. She went down on her main BBC lover many times. She regularly documented and texted me the video

Back