Wife's Friend Who Was Recently Divorced

europa9922

Male
Gold Member
Wife's close friend went through a divorce and we took her to San Diego with us when we went to visit a cple we swing with.....my wife had told her about our nudist/swinger lifestyle and she was def. intrigued by that......she said she would go nude with us at Black's Beach and our friend's place, but that she would have to think about swinging...fair enough.....we told her that our friends also had a man , a doctor, that they met in Nairobi earlier that yr. in the spring when they were in Kenya, visiting as well.......she was nonplussed saying " Oh, that's nice " knowing that my wife and I were into IR sex.......after we arrived our friends told us the dr. had some meetings in Los Angeles and that he would be back in SD in two days......so we went to Black's Beach and my wife's friend was very comfortable going nude around strangers for the first time and really enjoyed herself........the next day the five of us played golf.....the dr. drove back to SD the foll. morning and got there in the late AM and the six of us spent the afternoon lying out nude by their pool.....that is our friend in the first pic...!!....turns out the dr. was sep. from his wife in Nairobi...he had only been with one other local woman and a Japanese tourist he met in Nairobi after the separation before he met our friends.....our hostess, shown in the third picBackyard w n side 1 great.jpgWife ie miss 50.jpgOCC Standing n b 4 good.jpg was the first white woman he had had and our host said that watching and listening to the two of then having sex was so exciting it drove him wild...as the pics and vids attested to....well after a cple of hrs. of chatting and swimming and observing the dr. devouring my wife's friend ( and my wife and the hostess ) with his eyes......we all went inside and upstairs and the party was on.....truth be told my wife and I and the hosting cple just had to hold off and watch our friend, who had not had a blk man before, and the dr. have such explosive and passionate sex !! ...shown above in the 2nd pic Just seeing them in a standing nude embrace made our wives wet and me and the other hub even harder than we already were !! And hearing her scream " Fuck me oh fuck me !! " got our wives gushing.. And later as I was pounding my wife's friend the dr was thrusting in and out of my wife......such an erotic experience for all.........

Last edited:
Wife's close friend went through a divorce and we took her to San Diego with us when we went to visit a cple we swing with.....my wife had told her about our nudist/swinger lifestyle and she was def. intrigued by that......she said she would go nude with us at Black's Beach and our friend's place, but that she would have to think about swinging...fair enough.....we told her that our friends also had a man , a doctor, that they met in Nairobi earlier that yr. in the spring when they were in Kenya, visiting as well.......she was nonplussed saying " Oh, that's nice " knowing that my wife and I were into IR sex.......after we arrived our friends told us the dr. had some meetings in Los Angeles and that he would be back in SD in two days......so we went to Black's Beach and my wife's friend was very comfortable going nude around strangers for the first time and really enjoyed herself........the next day the five of us played golf.....the dr. drove back to SD the foll. morning and got there in the late AM and the six of us spent the afternoon lying out nude by their pool.....that is our friend in the first pic...!!....turns out the dr. was sep. from his wife in Nairobi...he had only been with one other local woman and a Japanese tourist he met in Nairobi after the separation before he met our friends.....our hostess, shown in the third picView attachment 3964016View attachment 3964032View attachment 3964067 was the first white woman he had had and our host said that watching and listening to the two of then having sex was so exciting it drove him wild...as the pics and vids attested to....well after a cple of hrs. of chatting and swimming and observing the dr. devouring my wife's friend ( and my wife and the hostess ) with his eyes......we all went inside and upstairs and the party was on.....truth be told my wife and I and the hosting cple just had to hold off and watch our friend, who had not had a blk man before, and the dr. have such explosive and passionate sex !! ...shown above in the 2nd pic Just seeing them in a standing nude embrace made our wives wet and me and the other hub even harder than we already were !! And hearing her scream " Fuck me oh fuck me !! " got our wives gushing.. And later as I was pounding my wife's friend the dr was thrusting in and out of my wife......such an erotic experience for all.........
Itake it she likeed black

Wife's close friend went through a divorce and we took her to San Diego with us when we went to visit a cple we swing with.....my wife had told her about our nudist/swinger lifestyle and she was def. intrigued by that......she said she would go nude with us at Black's Beach and our friend's place, but that she would have to think about swinging...fair enough.....we told her that our friends also had a man , a doctor, that they met in Nairobi earlier that yr. in the spring when they were in Kenya, visiting as well.......she was nonplussed saying " Oh, that's nice " knowing that my wife and I were into IR sex.......after we arrived our friends told us the dr. had some meetings in Los Angeles and that he would be back in SD in two days......so we went to Black's Beach and my wife's friend was very comfortable going nude around strangers for the first time and really enjoyed herself........the next day the five of us played golf.....the dr. drove back to SD the foll. morning and got there in the late AM and the six of us spent the afternoon lying out nude by their pool.....that is our friend in the first pic...!!....turns out the dr. was sep. from his wife in Nairobi...he had only been with one other local woman and a Japanese tourist he met in Nairobi after the separation before he met our friends.....our hostess, shown in the third picView attachment 3964016View attachment 3964032View attachment 3964067 was the first white woman he had had and our host said that watching and listening to the two of then having sex was so exciting it drove him wild...as the pics and vids attested to....well after a cple of hrs. of chatting and swimming and observing the dr. devouring my wife's friend ( and my wife and the hostess ) with his eyes......we all went inside and upstairs and the party was on.....truth be told my wife and I and the hosting cple just had to hold off and watch our friend, who had not had a blk man before, and the dr. have such explosive and passionate sex !! ...shown above in the 2nd pic Just seeing them in a standing nude embrace made our wives wet and me and the other hub even harder than we already were !! And hearing her scream " Fuck me oh fuck me !! " got our wives gushing.. And later as I was pounding my wife's friend the dr was thrusting in and out of my wife......such an erotic experience for all.........
Very sexy

Awesome pics

DAMN!! That is what life is all about, LOVE - SEX- PLEASURE! That is all anyone has the right to ask for. Forget about inhibitions, you are only here for a short time. FUCK ALL YOU CAN!!! Oh! and send pictures to me!!!

Wow she is hot

Ohhhh my God! Hot x 100

Hot bods 😈😈♥️♥️♥️🙏

Damn that is hot love to give her my black cock!

DAMN!! That is what life is all about, LOVE - SEX- PLEASURE! That is all anyone has the right to ask for. Forget about inhibitions, you are only here for a short time. FUCK ALL YOU CAN!!! Oh! and send pictures to me!!!
hello sexy would enjoy getting to fuck you well!

Back