Wife's desire for black lovers after childbirth.

NEHIGHLANDER

Couple
Gold Member
As some of you know my wife gave birth several months ago. At the time I was concerned about the baby being mine and the possibility it would be a mixed race baby. To our great relief it turned out that I didn't need to worry and the boy is certainly mine. Since then Amie and I have enjoyed being parents but in the back of my mind I kept wondering when and if she would want to have sex with another black man.
I have to admit I have mixed feelings about the idea of her screwing another black man but I am still turned on by the idea. The thing is considering how much Amie loved having sex with her black lovers I assumed she would have brought up the subject but she has not. Recently I asked her about it and she told me that since childbirth she just is not into it. I don't know if it was the scare we had or something else, she won't talk about it much, just says she has no strong desire to do it now. In some respects I am relieved because of the complicating factors involved with sharing her.
The question I have is has any other woman experienced this happening where a strong desire and attraction for black (or any race for that matter) lovers outside the marriage has gone away after childbirth? I have to admit I am surprised at how my wife feels now considering her strong desire for black men before.

After childbirth women be like...

1. baby
2. baby supply (cloths, carrier, cradle, diapers, colorful things for tiny people to do things with)
3. food
4. money
5. workout
6. something
7. something
8. husband
9. something
100. erotic sex

;)

Accept your place (as the family-cuck) or fight for it (as the *******), hehe. :devil: The bond between mom and ch!ld is just too strong, especially when she has carried her baby by herself.

But luckily the need and actual lust for sex (for her carnal pleasures!) usually comes back again. Typically about five to seven years after her last childbirth. The good thing - unless she`d had Cesareans only - she will be naturally craving bigger dicks than before giving birth. :) ...Maybe that`s where the black men will step in in, say, ten years from now. :sex:

Congrats for your baby! He is most important now, as is your wife.
Try not to let your emotions be governed by anything less, if that makes sense. Regards.

As some of you know my wife gave birth several months ago. At the time I was concerned about the baby being mine and the possibility it would be a mixed race baby. To our great relief it turned out that I didn't need to worry and the boy is certainly mine. Since then Amie and I have enjoyed being parents but in the back of my mind I kept wondering when and if she would want to have sex with another black man.
I have to admit I have mixed feelings about the idea of her screwing another black man but I am still turned on by the idea. The thing is considering how much Amie loved having sex with her black lovers I assumed she would have brought up the subject but she has not. Recently I asked her about it and she told me that since childbirth she just is not into it. I don't know if it was the scare we had or something else, she won't talk about it much, just says she has no strong desire to do it now. In some respects I am relieved because of the complicating factors involved with sharing her.
The question I have is has any other woman experienced this happening where a strong desire and attraction for black (or any race for that matter) lovers outside the marriage has gone away after childbirth? I have to admit I am surprised at how my wife feels now considering her strong desire for black men before.
Motherhood changes women life drastically.. It drains her physically as it's exhaustive and she goes through emotional changes also so it's surprising that she lost interest.. Respect her decision and enjoy parenthood

Motherhood changes women life drastically.. It drains her physically as it's exhaustive and she goes through emotional changes also so it's surprising that she lost interest.. Respect her decision and enjoy parenthood
This is true and a woman goes through so many changes after baby birth. The desire for sex comes back after time and with that the desire to experiment can also come back. I was not in this same situation as I didn't start down the BBC road until a few years after having a baby. But when my sex drive came back I had a lot more desire.

This has to be the dumbest ******* I've read on this site.
How do you simultaneously concern yourself with interracial sex AND 'sigh with relief' that your supposed BBC hotwife did not give birth to a black mixed baby?
She just carried your baby for 9 months and delivered a healthy boy, and you're worried about her desires???
Geezus.....:mad:

Last edited:
My first wife was 3 months pregnant when she informed me the baby may not be mine the reason she was telling me was she had been having a year long affair with a hispanic co worker. The baby was blonde and blue eyed but my wife eventually became friends and a fuck buddy with a black co worker when ever she was upset or depressed she went to him and his black cock helped her feel better.

Back