Wife want a 10 days free pass

Wife renew with a guy she met 10 years ago and want a 10 days hall pass to fuck as much as they want.

I am about to accept in condition they take a picture every time he cums.

What do you guys think?
Can't wait to see the pictures!

And ask her to make some videos too. It's so easy now with phones.

Now tell him to get busy taking her to places she hasn't been in a while.

Wife renew with a guy she met 10 years ago and want a 10 days hall pass to fuck as much as they want.

What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?
You want vids of all they are doing. Hell you want to be in the room!!

You want vids of all they are doing. Hell you want to be in the room!!
I've already been told that I couldn't be there. That's why I didn't agree so far. I'm havaing a ******* with the guy she is lusting so much for to see what it is about and hope she wouldn't do anything without my approuval.

I can tell you right now, that 10 days, is a precedence to more. Don't be surprised this does not turn into a permanent/ongoing thing, which you may be OK with. However, something tells me, since you are asking about the 10 days pass, you have some reservations. If you do, you may want to address them with her NOW before you agree to anything.

I can tell you right now, that 10 days, is a precedence to more. Don't be surprised this does not turn into a permanent/ongoing thing, which you may be OK with. However, something tells me, since you are asking about the 10 days pass, you have some reservations. If you do, you may want to address them with her NOW before you agree to anything.
Yeah you are right, before it was more like one night or spontanious, it is the first time she ask for more than one time. at the same time I don't want her to go behind my back

What do you guys think?
Will she do it even with a ‘hall pass’?

What do you guys think?
Go for it ,my wife has an open forever pass to see who and do what ever she wants with my full consent

I've already been told that I couldn't be there. That's why I didn't agree so far. I'm havaing a ******* with the guy she is lusting so much for to see what it is about and hope she wouldn't do anything without my approuval.
To be honest I've not had to wait 10 days for her to return from a meet ,the longest was 4 days but if I have encouraged her to take a vacation with any long term boyfriend /bull she finds in the future . The angst that an elongated coupling sets off in me is excruciatingly hot.

Yeah you are right, before it was more like one night or spontanious, it is the first time she ask for more than one time. at the same time I don't want her to go behind my back
Yeah, well what you want and what will happen or may already be happening, are two different things. Not saying it is or it will, but seems she is on a path you are not ready to go with her, and you are liable to get left at the starting line. All I am saying is that there is a discussion that needs to happen, and it may be a hard truth you may have to come to terms with. But, better to be prepared, or as the saying goes, "victory loves preparation". If anything I say here is overstepping, my apologies.

I agree. Make sure you set the ground rules with her and since you are meeting him, with him.

having said that, if it were me, I would let her with the condition you proposed, & she calls me once every 1-2 days to ’check in‘ and make sure she is safe, still wants to be there, etc. personally I would want her to tell me how much bigger and better his dick is than mine during the call.

secondly, while talking with him, I would find out what kinda of lingerie he likes and buy it for her as a surprise to wear for him to show my support for her (within the bounds we set forth). I would also take her shopping for new clothes to take during the ten days. And get her hair/nails/etc done to his preferences. I would give him all the info he needs to know her favorite places, and activities to be successful.

3rd, I’d ask her to lock my my cock for the duration of their trip and take the keys with her.

lastly, I’d take her to a tattoo shop and have then temp tattoo above her pussy ‘ for jack‘ assuming his name is jack as another surprise for him.

What do you guys think?
If you don’t agree she will do it behind your back! Hop on the BBC train and you two enjoy the ride!!

If you don’t agree she will do it behind your back! Hop on the BBC train and you two enjoy the ride!!
Yeah I finally said yes to her request. And I think she was planning something indeed behind my back, cause she had more shock reaction than a joyfull one

What do you guys think?
Great except make the condition optional. 😎

Setup a webcam so your pic/ vid request doesn't interrupt the flow of their fucking.
Good thinking, but they'll have to do it at same place. And I'm not sure that's what she has in mind. However, I've said yes to it about 2 weeks ago and I've received some pics but I was promise the rest by my wife. If I get everything I'll agree to an additional week.

Back