wife denies hubby sexual intercourse

geoffrya

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
Sammy has been "cuckolding " me for 30 yrs , I always have looked at it as if she is a "hotwife" and my self as a wife sharer.
There is no doubt I am cuckold or at least viewed by many as cuckold, but unlike many here not denied sex with her after lovers, in fact the opposite she loves the "reclaiming" and the humiliation after as much as I do.
many years ago she "fell in love" with one guy, he knew I was a willing participant in this, but he was young and hated the idea she was fucking me after being with him.
When I say she "fell in love " with him she was clearly infatuated with him, and this was obviously down to the fact he was (a) 12 yrs younger than her (B)
he was well blessed in the cock dept in that he had both a very large cock which was really curved upwards and a huge mushroom bell end, in fact when I first witnessed him with her and saw it it looked so bloody obscene with this huge bulbous knob ( I was unknown to him for over 12 months secretly watching from outside through the patio windows).
initially he believed she was cheating on me and that she was bringing him home as I was working away.
Over that period, she became really adventurous with him as he did with her, it was as if she had lost any worries about what she did and how abandoned she was with him as if I wasn't there, whilst this was early on in our journey to where we are today she had no fear of me being jealous and watching her doing what she was doing with him
I was so turned on watching at the time but after would become a bit jealous of how she was with him especially after we had sex after he left
I know the first time how I felt when I watched her suck him off and swallow him feet away from the patio window and they were in a 69 on the floor
it was summer and early hours and very warm and the patio door was open slightly and the blinds swaying in the slight breeze and I had this fantastic view and how she rolled her eyes towards where she knew I would be watching from as she swallowed and smiled at me as I more or less was staring in knowing there was no danger of him seeing me with his back to me and busy eating and chewing her clit
it was I suppose only then seeing her lips wrapped around it I really realised what a sensation this must have felt buried right in her, and I fully realised just how huge the ridge around it was compared to the shaft of his cock and the colour difference and the pinkness contrast to the black of his shaft
I would ask again and again when alone with her the same questions of how it felt and how mine felt immediately after he had left and I was inside her. and the answer would always bee the same sending me wild with envy/jealousy and erupting in her on hearing her tell me
one night she told me he knew had told her that he knew that I was aware she was not cheating on me but that I knew and he was jealous and hated the thought I was fucking her, over the following weeks he became more and more possessive with her and wanted her exclusively .
she told me this and I had the obvious reaction and also concerns how keen she was on him, that I wanted her to end it, she wasn't happy, the sex between them became less, and he wouldnt come to the house now for obvious reasons and ended up fucking her in his car before dropping her off
she missed the2/3 hour sex sessions they had had previously and he would have a go at her about me fucking her.
One night she said to me in a light hearted manner "would I stop having sex with her just oral sex just to see if that would make a difference" I loved her fucking that fucking cock he had probably as much as she did and in the heat of the moment I agreed and said "yes"
How anyone can enjoy the denial/abstaining, I simply cannot understand!!!!!!!!!!!!! I managed 4 weeks it drove me crazy, yes I had some awesome blow jobs , handjobs from her and she still had her oral sex, but how anyone can deny them selves of that most wonderful feeling of sliding their cock intothose lovely "silky sloppy seconds" I just don't know.

Back