Why is talking so hard?

Kansas bull

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
Hello everyone! I’ve been off and on this site for a little while now. I’m certified as a real person so I’m not fake. The problem I’m having is actually talking to women. Why is it so hard to have a nice/sexy conversation? I understand there’s a lot of situations where people can’t meet all the time but it would be nice have a fun conversation maybe a couple picture exchanges and that’s it, especially if we can’t meet each other.

Hello everyone! I’ve been off and on this site for a little while now. I’m certified as a real person so I’m not fake. The problem I’m having is actually talking to women. Why is it so hard to have a nice/sexy conversation? I understand there’s a lot of situations where people can’t meet all the time but it would be nice have a fun conversation maybe a couple picture exchanges and that’s it, especially if we can’t meet each other.

I'm kind of in the same situation. I have very poor social and communication skills. I can fuck the ******* out of a woman no problem, and own a pussy no problem but im absolutely trash at talking unless it's in the bedroom.

Also there are quite a few times that I have dropped the ball on meetups just because of life getting in the way vice versa. I try not to take the messaging to seriously because there are too many factors that can cause a rift in the communication.

I've noticed that sometimes I come off to overly sexually aggressive which works terrific in person but terrible online with some women, for whatever reason, and at times I try to switch it up to the nice guy routine but it comes off to boring. I wouldn't stress to much about it, because it's easy to get white women in public because they make it painfully obvious if they are attracted to your or not. When they are attracted to you in person, they make the conversation work and they become very socially accommodating.

Actually why not just go talk to the white women who are attracted to you in person. White women are excellent conversationalist when they want to be as long as they find you physically attractive as a black man. From my experience they tend to go the extra mile in person if they find you attractive. Just spot a white girl that likes you and talk to her. Best way to do it is to crack a light hearted joke. As long as she likes you she will laugh even if the joke is lame trust me. Then go from there.

I can only speak for myself- I don’t know what other women’s reasons might be. But most of the men who try to engage me in conversation never want to keep it just a “fun conversation.”

I’m a school teacher at a religious primary school. I’m also married- my husband does not know about my extracurricular activities and would not approve. I can not exchange pictures, Skype, text or any of those things. I cannot take the chance that someone would see these pictures and my home life and career would be destroyed. I’ve made it abundantly clear in my profile and in my postings on this site that I am not looking to meet anyone from here. I just like to ******* some time, read some of the posts, look at the pics.

But over and over again some guy on here will start a conversation with me and after a few minutes starts pressuring me to send him pictures of me. Then it’s onto “I’m not that far from you, why can’t we meet up?” For the most part I don’t respond anymore to any private messages because it’s just a big hassle.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you’re a nice guy and that you don’t behave like these other guys. But I’m positive that I’m not the only woman on here that has experienced the same thing. A lot of the men on this site are relentless- they just won’t take no for an answer.

I can only speak for myself- I don’t know what other women’s reasons might be. But most of the men who try to engage me in conversation never want to keep it just a “fun conversation.”

I’m a school teacher at a religious primary school. I’m also married- my husband does not know about my extracurricular activities and would not approve. I can not exchange pictures, Skype, text or any of those things. I cannot take the chance that someone would see these pictures and my home life and career would be destroyed. I’ve made it abundantly clear in my profile and in my postings on this site that I am not looking to meet anyone from here. I just like to ******* some time, read some of the posts, look at the pics.

But over and over again some guy on here will start a conversation with me and after a few minutes starts pressuring me to send him pictures of me. Then it’s onto “I’m not that far from you, why can’t we meet up?” For the most part I don’t respond anymore to any private messages because it’s just a big hassle.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you’re a nice guy and that you don’t behave like these other guys. But I’m positive that I’m not the only woman on here that has experienced the same thing. A lot of the men on this site are relentless- they just won’t take no for an answer.
I appreciate your input! I think there’s good guys on here the are satisfied with just keeping a conversation! I’m one of them. It’s not all about sex with me sometimes it’s just cool to chat with another person! But I do like your approach to the site and your personal life!

Back