White Women Having Sex On Business Trips And With Clients and Co Workers

europa9922

Male
Gold Member
First pic She met her new W.Coast rep at the co. conference in San Fran

Second pic She met two men in the bar of the hotel she was staying in in Miami
After the week's meetings were over she accepted their invitation to meet them

Third pic Her new client insisted on getting to know her better

Fourth pic She was very impressed by the co. consultant's presentations at the annual meeting
She was even more impressed with his skill in pleasing womenIR wife miss orgasm 1 great.jpgIR wife miss orgasm 4 great.jpegIR wife riding 2 great.jpgIR Wife orgasm 15 great.png

Last edited:
Colleague went to Mexico City for a conf....here she is with the dir. of that Mexico City office.....friend of my wife was in Chicago to see clients..this is her and one of the bartenders from the hotel she stayed in....wife of a cple we swing with in Atlanta for a conf.... with her contact in the Atlanta office.....friend of ours in Denver for a natl sales meeting....with her co-worker and firend of his who resides in Denver..
TS Latino man ir miss with white tourist wife 3 great.jpgPtoa white busines woman with blk man on busi trip 2 great.jpgPtoa white business woman with blk man on business trip.jpgPtoa wife ir foreplay vacation 2 blk men 3 great.jpg

My gf went to a work conf out of town, some guy also at the conf thought she was hot, got her # from the work did and started texting her. It was only a weekend conf but one thing led to another and 3 months later she even up being his sub and he was her online Dom! We are west coast and he's east coast.

Colleague went to Mexico City for a conf....here she is with the dir. of that Mexico City office.....friend of my wife was in Chicago to see clients..this is her and one of the bartenders from the hotel she stayed in....wife of a cple we swing with in Atlanta for a conf.... with her contact in the Atlanta office.....friend of ours in Denver for a natl sales meeting....with her co-worker and firend of his who resides in Denver..
View attachment 3994398View attachment 3994403View attachment 3994425View attachment 3994460
totaly wow

Back